• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Ideas on Chemical Plant Zone from Sonic 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a given, but the trick here is to judge the wad on it's own merits, not make comparisons between it and the original. The screenshots turned me off initially, but the concept of using zoom tubes as a replacement for the pipes strikes me as a rather novel idea, especially considering that at one point, I believe those tubes were the main reason as to why CPZ couldn't be given a faithful 3D recreation.

That, and 2D mode doesn't get nearly enough attention; probably a blessing nowadays, considering the sudden decline in wad quality and the fact that no one has managed to do a 2D stage right (Though I'm certain it can be done, despite the dodgy physics). Chances are this wad won't be much different, but regardless, I'd really love to see how this works out.

>_> Chemical Plant took Me a While To Complete back in Sonic 2, I Bet This Would Look good whenever it gets Done. :|

Dash the Hedgehog said:
I've just started a 2D map based on Chemical Plant from Sonic the Hedgehog 2 for the Genesis/Megadrive. What I have now learned is to make FOF's Move up and down. This is what I've done so far...

srb20020xs0.png

You can't see much as I have just started. I will make Zoom Tubes that sonic can go through like he does in the game.
If anyone is interested with this please tell me. :)

I hope there will be a shortcut at the water part to skip it(the water part). :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back