• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Silver

should I continue?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Draykon said:
Because Silver dosen't exist yet.
Shadow has a storyline, Shadow has a game, Shadow has a catch phrase. (Maria)

Silver has... what does he have again?
A bit of gameplay footage, a few game plans and "I've finally found it, the Ibliss Trigger" (Whatever the heck that is)

If people liked Shadow back when he only had that, those people were just as stupid as today's Silver obsessors.

dude, it aint a crime to like a charector by looks, you like girls b looks im sure (dont even lie)

some people like it and some dont, it's not your place to tell them off.

Ability 5 i think...

or go through the abilities...

0 = thok
1 = flight
2 = climb/glide
3 = no climb/glide

try going 4-7 from there

i think its 5 or something for the Super sonic Float

I just found a glitch in shadow's coloring on his gloves where there's the gold braclet it disapears on some of the sprites.

Draykon said:
From that one phrase all you can tell is he likes triggers. What we're missing is vital information for WAD-Making

His speed/jump height/abilities
His gameplay mechanics

For all we know all his psionic stuff is gonna be is story events, and hovering as he runs.

He's also missing vital stuff for fanboy-ism

His storyline
His personality
A line that we actually understand the meaning of
Clarification that he's not gonna get scrapped later(I know it's hard to believe, but Silver may not last)
Knowledge of what his Psionic powers can actually do.

His storyline - He has travelled from the future in an effort to find and stop the Iblis Trigger whose actions will cause a great disaster to occur. Silver apparently believes Sonic is this trigger.

His personality - child like

A line that we actually understand the meaning of
Clarification that he's not gonna get scrapped later(I know it's hard to believe, but Silver may not last) - I don't know

Knowledge of what his Psionic powers can actually do. - Silver has a psychokinetic ability, and is able to mentally lift objects such as crates and throw them at enemies, similar to Half-Life 2's Gravity Gun.

Yuji Naka has stated that Silver will be "young", it was unknown if Naka meant he is physically young or simply has a childish nature. A recent interview states that he is young and a little immature[1]

That's all I know :wink:

just kinda make a beta of it but i saw his game play he Does walk on slow speed and he hovers on fast so good job good job

Draykon said:
Because Silver dosen't exist yet.
Shadow has a storyline, Shadow has a game, Shadow has a catch phrase. (Maria)

Silver has... what does he have again?
A bit of gameplay footage, a few game plans and "I've finally found it, the Ibliss Trigger" (Whatever the heck that is)

If people liked Shadow back when he only had that, those people were just as stupid as today's Silver obsessors.
1.Silver owns
2.Silver has a catch phrase "I finaly found him...the iblis trigger!!"
3.Iblis mean SATam so which means the iblis trigger has something to do with SATam

"2.Silver has a catch phrase "I finaly found him...the iblis trigger!!" "
That's not a catch phrase. That's the kind of thing you can only say once.

and iblis means "satan" in islamic, there was a big concern over it already incase you guys didnt know, aparently people didnt like this weird new guy calling sonic the "satan trigger" or "son of satan" (both translations of Iblis trigger)

Draykon said:
Hyper Metal Sonic X said:
he walks in the game.

How can you tell?! The game isn't out yet! -Never saw a Sonic-next gen clip?

Why are you making his WAD?! The game isn't out yet! -So the wad will be released shortly after the game HAS been released.

Why are people obsessing over Silver?! The game isn't out yet! -Since gameplay movies showed already nearly everything Silver could do and how he looks from differen't angles.

:mrgreen: Looks Great! One question though:
will he have super if so i'd sugest making him green like when he's using his telecanetic abilities (just a thought).

I think I've found out alot about him but there's one thing I can't find wich is if he can roll or not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back