Flamewars (split from Welcome to SRB2MB - Take 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megamantn

Way to bump an old topic... Mods should lock ancient topics instant of letting these old topics get bumped. Seriously...

Megamantn said:
Mods should lock ancient topics instant of letting these old topics get bumped. Seriously...

Seriously, this topic should be moved to the old topics forum or at least locked for being bumped.

I said stop flamebaiting me. What I said was serious & not stupid. This was supposed to be me an old topic but somebody bumped it.

So don't call me stupid because I'm not!!!

Megamantn said:
What I said was serious & not stupid. This was supposed to be me an old topic but somebody bumped it.

Someone doesn't have a sense of humor[/singsong]

Its a joke about how people bump ancient topics Megamantin, it used to be in HDIJ but it was moved here for some reason. This whole joke started at #srb2fun, so if you where there, you would get it a bit more.

Stop poking fun at him guys, he has had his fair share of crap.

Megamantn said:
I said stop flamebaiting me. What I said was serious & not stupid. This was supposed to be me an old topic but somebody bumped it.

So don't call me stupid because I'm not!!!

From this quote here you can tell that megamantn really does know who bumped it. However, he will most likely continue to insist that he is being serious. I know of a few people with the same 'sense of humour' as him. So don't worry, he's not really like the guy who wrote the 'How the heck do you..." topic.

Guys, you're nearly all being complete asshats. Cut it out before I have to start banning everyone who posts after Megamantn. I'll seriously do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back