Here are my grades so far:

Physical Science: A
Language Arts: B
Leadership: A
Life Skills: A
Spanish: A
Algebra: B
Soc. Studies: A

I'm right now trying to make the Principal's Honor Roll. I just need to rasie the two B's I have to A's, and I'll be fine.

My district doesn't give letter grades, so here's mine in numbers (the highest obviously being 100 :P)

Tech (fine WoodShop): 95
Science: 92
Social Studies: 92
Spanish: 88
Math: 82
English: 79 ;w;

Can't remember numbers.

English: B
Math: A
Science: A
History: A

Don't have foreign language 'till after Christmas,

Jellybones69 said:
Actually, I don't have any problems with anyone. I have a good social life.

What drives me insane is the work... it will never stop..

There's all-ways someone that is going to hate you.

School's going fine so far; I'm home-schooled too. I don't know exactly how I'm doing this year, but I hope it's like last year (93% on the STAT test last year overall)

Not oo good, I'm usually cramming for tests and such, I'm homeschooled, so I work at my own pace. The only downside to home schooling is no motivation to work, especially when I'm a procrastinator who can't control my putting off work :P

Bleh. I've had a project to work on for the past two months, now due Friday, and I haven't started. Even worse, I can't figure out where to begin.

I hate life

Shadow Hog said:
Bleh. I've had a project to work on for the past two months, now due Friday, and I haven't started. Even worse, I can't figure out where to begin.

I hate life

You should'nt hate life on small-things such as that. But to fail this, I went to school and almost got into a fight. The worst part was, it was my GirlFriend. I dodge all the hits, yet everybody hates me and curses meout, even 1 teacher called me gay. We got this biography project that is going to be turned in tommorow, luckly I don't go to school tommorow. So the upside is that^.^, im glad im Emo, I don't have to put up with negative walking ninja turtles around that school teasing me.

Bah, I'm doing pretty fantastic for my grades, but Freshmen year is all slack in High School. Pretty much all As, ranging low to high.
But, I have some Benchmarking today, and I'm still awake, it's already two in the morning here.
Overall, it's going pretty smoothly, nothing's really happening.

Also, I don't study nor write notes.

Well, high school isn't right. Now I got 2 girls that like me, I'm really ticked off. So what I did was, I cut my self in front of them. Here's the script:

Kite: What are you looking at?
Terra: Your so hot, *reaches for hand*
Kite: *backs up* What the hell is your problem!?
Brittney: Hi Kite! *gives hug*
Kite: Get off me.
Kite:* gets huged by both girls*
Kite: I'm emo, I'll cut you.

High School sucks; so do the teachers. My Algebra Teacher gave me a C+. I asked why, he said because I hate you. *Curse you, I will cut off your head ini a few months*.

SuperSonicStar* said:
High School sucks; so do the teachers. My Algebra Teacher gave me a C+. I asked why, he said because I hate you. *Curse you, I will cut off your head ini a few months*.
Good luck with that. Well anyways school is pretty nice where I live (except that there is a fight everyday, everyone curses, and the lunch taste like... well you should know)

D in math

D in english

C in physical science

C in history who gives a crap about history this is the future

those grades tell you my first year in high school suck so far

Erm, time for english grades!

A* - G. Figure it out.

English: D
English Lit: E
Science: A*
Maths: B
ICT: A*
RE: Who cares? (I forget)
PE: No grade given.
Drama: B
Geography: C
Applied Business (X2 GCSE): BB

I think that's it.
C or above is a pass.

I got my PSAT results yesterday. It's the second time I took them. Compared to last time, I went slightly down in the math section, but slightly better in reading and WAY better in writing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back