• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Srb2 Flight Simulator (looking for staff(+Projectleader))

What do you think?

• Nice idea!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Great idea! Welcome back!

• Srb2 engine not good for this/too old etc.

• not good

• you are crazy!

• bad idea!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I apply for landscape creator? I like making land, not too good with things though... :D

I still need several texture names.

Well ok,pretty good to be honest,maybe we could include sonic...
Edit him by giving him some wings and brand new ability,which is going to be mine(obviously).
So he charges at the cannon(hey i'm already starting that and debugging it so no copycats)and is knocked into the air,after a while sonic glides around like a jet plane and can lift off and touch down if he stays at the same speed.Like it huh?Well thank you! :P :mrgreen: :P

P.s the cannon and other things are coming in my new advanded-objects.wad

i can actually make some levels for the flight simulaor^^
PM with a very early beta in your private messages folder.....

Sorry about not being there for a so long time I am not really interested in this anymore! Someone want to take over the project?

*huge shot*
ok.... maybe i can take over the project if no one ohter likes to....
can somebody please fix that horrible bug in my map

oh and your knux is great! no more red pixels if you do color changing

DS-Deluxe said:
*huge shot*
ok.... maybe i can take over the project if no one ohter likes to....
can somebody please fix that horrible bug in my map
Yeah you can take over this project if you like!

DS-Deluxe said:
oh and your knux is great! no more red pixels if you do color changing
Well it is an old wad that is why it turned to a plane in newer versions I think I released an updated one once...

Nickrawls08 said:
Just to let you know, to make a good helicopter, you need to have tails fly forever.

yes, i know and knuckles has to fly longer.......

those screenies show the same map just with diferent ports to the stages (like warp zone in MR) if somebody wanna make one of those stages; PM me :wink:

You're using the actual characters? Why not just a plane...? Like the Tornado..or the Tornado 2, or the X Tornado. You'd still have the characters, just using different aircrafts.

I seem to remember Sonic saying that the Tornado belonged to him. And seeing as the Tornado 2, as well as the X Tornado are designed and built by Tails, I'd say those were his. You could also have a helicopter-using Tails so it seems as thouggh he has his original abilities. It may seem like Tails dominates the game, but it is a flight simulator. You may also want to consider how many flying machines Eggman has created.

Just throwing some ideas at you for support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back