Spike ball chains! (SpikeWhip.soc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flame

WR 102
Yes! Apparently Dark_Tails suggested this on IRC this morning and I was able to make it! (I hope I made it correctly Dark)

What it does, Is that It makes a trail of spike balls behind you something like what a Ball attached to a chain would do.

For some reason, I was going to stick this in an Eggman Monitor, but Eggman monitors don't seem to show up in Match mode (And I am not talking about a random monitor box), So I instead stuck this in an Armeggedon monitor.

Also, With my newfound knowledge of how A_CapeChase uses the, var1 << 16 + var2, For the Z height, (Alam, on IRC, said it was equal to the equation of: var1(2^16)+var2.) I was able to make this function better than I had origionally made it!

Screenshots:
srb20002kt6.png

Download:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/u2ldls

Enjoy!

If I recall, during my match mode test, the Robotnik monitors do show up. It's race that they turn random.

This is awesome! I expected it a different design that would be able to help you a lot in one player against enemies. But this is undoubtably an great defensive SOC in Match.
Maybe you should limit the amount of time to be able to use the whip, because you get to keep the power until you die. Most people would be rampaging around their targets in circles until they die, then find a new victim without losing their spike whip.

Too cool, this is awesome, and btw, it seems to me you like spikes quite a lot, after making playspike.soc and playspike_colored.wad

glaber said:
If I recall, during my match mode test, the Robotnik monitors do show up. It's race that they turn random.

Well, from my multiple match mode tests. I turned off every monitor, except eggman monitors. When I popped the monitor, I got a message saying that all monitors were turned off, and same thing with the 1-up monitors. So I stuck this in an Armegeddon monitor because I know those showed up.

EDIT:
SCREENSHOT!
http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/4255/srb20002kt6.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back