• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Linkinpark.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.

roboegg99

This is a music wad I was doing way back and I finally got it done the music added right now is.

Tunes 01=Faint
Tunes 02=Numb
Tunes 04=One step closer
Tunes 05=Somewhere I belong

first link(sendspace).
I removed the link, people said it wasn't allowed. even though I had the cd so I don't know how it wasn't allowed.

second link(mediafire coming soon).

Thanks for the emo music, sure nice having illegal music downloads stuffed in WADs *insert obscure smuggling joke here*

I do believe this falls under the rule "no illegal material"?

Also, Linkin Park is an awful band :/

Okay I removed the link happy now.

1.)linkin park isnt emo music
2.)there not a bad band
3.)I don't know how this is Againt the rules.

furyhunter600 said:
Thanks for the emo music, sure nice having illegal music downloads stuffed in WADs *insert obscure smuggling joke here*

I do believe this falls under the rule "no illegal material"?

Also, Linkin Park is an awful band :/
Thank you, I really wasn't feeling up to saying that.
I removed the link, people said it wasn't allowed. even though I had the cd so I don't know how it wasn't allowed.
The reason is it's distributing the music for free, whether or not if it's intentional it's against the law either way. It's an honest mistake. Just learn from your mistake. :)

Locked for stupidity.

It's obviously illegal to be distributing copyrighted music on the internet. Everyone knows that. You can't possibly claim to have not known, that would be a bald-faced lie.

And honestly, I wish people would put more effort into making things for SRB2. Slapping a bunch of MP3s into a wadfile isn't creative.

Edit: Also, Linkin Park isn't emo. This is Emo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back