Game crashing issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lat'

Absolute territory where
Kart Krew™️
Not an issue that causes the game to crash, but rather crashes themselves being annoying.

Basically, whenever SRB2 crashes for me, the screen gets this white-ish teint, which is completely normal for anything that crashes under Windows10, but I'm unable to exit the game until Windows realizes that it has stopped responding and pops out the crash window, and it takes pretty much a whole minute. It doesn't sound so annoying, but I'm completely unable to minimize srb2 and do anything else while this happens, and alt-tab doesn't work either, srb2 stays as the main window whatever I do.

And it's even more frustrating because game crashing happens a lot when you join servers.

I use srb2win software on Windows 10, if that is anything.
That might be an issue with Win10 itself and not the game, but I felt like pointing it out because it is pretty annoying.

What I usually do is use that combination, open up the Task Manager and thus make the taskbar visible, then click on a batch file I've pinned to the taskbar with this content:
Code:
taskkill  /f /t /im srb2win.exe 
taskkill  /f  /im taskmgr.exe
Which closes both the game, immediately, and the Task Manager, because I'm lazy.

And made it look pretty, too.
6tjdI9I.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back