Leaving for a bit...

Will you miss me?

• Please come back soon!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Get the (bleep) out and dont come back....

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, you join. First topic you make:

"I'm in a wheelchair, =((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( NOTICE ME NOTICE ME NOTICE ME plz"

Now you're leaving, and the "last" topic you make:

"I'm leaving bcuz u all HATE ME AND DON'T APPRECIATE ME -- NOTICE ME NOTICE ME NOTICE ME plz"

Um, why do we need all of this random drama?

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
Todd Khool the Cyborg said:
Why is she leaving?
More importantly are these going away topics really nessasary?
Yes they are!
They are used for gaining attention! Nothing more.

Did I go on about
"Uuuuh, Im leevin foolz. Liek I dunno wen ill be back0rz"
befor I left?
No.
I think I did put in sig that I was slowly leaving, but when I came back that part was gone.

What Amy said somewhere else said:
2 months ago or so, I found out that there was a small cancerous tissue near my lungs. After an unsuccessful surgery(its grown back faster than it was growing before the surgery), the time comes for "alternate options".
For those who don't know what those are-
Chemotherapy is the main one...and that scares me.
But i'll be gone for a while...if you want, I can have my mom post snippets of updates for you, so you know if im ok or, well I don't want to think about it, but I was told it could be fatal if left unchecked...
I'll miss you all, and I'll remember you forever....
That's the reason she's leaving. I wish you luck Amy.

Look, personal issues really don't matter on the internet; especially because of the fact that there's no way to be sure if you're lying or not. This is just like the wheelchair topic; "Ooh, I'm in a wheelchair. What does this have to do with anything? It doesn't, but I'm telling you anyway because I WANT ATTENTION".

Oh and, for malignant cancer, you should ask your parents about a full body irradiation treatment. It WILL kill the cancerous tissue, but you'll need a bone marrow transplant immediately after the surgery (because, irradiating your entire body will totally screw up your bone marrow's ability to create healthy blood cells). Just a suggestion I thought I should throw out there.

Segmint said:

"I'm in a wheelchair, =((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( NOTICE ME NOTICE ME NOTICE ME plz"

"I'm leaving bcuz u all HATE ME AND DON'T APPRECIATE ME -- NOTICE ME NOTICE ME NOTICE ME plz"

segment said:
Look, personal issues really don't matter on the internet; especially because of the fact that there's no way to be sure if you're lying or not. This is just like the wheelchair topic; "Ooh, I'm in a wheelchair. What does this have to do with anything? It doesn't, but I'm telling you anyway because I WANT ATTENTION".

Oh and, for malignant cancer, you should ask your parents about a full body irradiation treatment. It WILL kill the cancerous tissue, but you'll need a bone marrow transplant immediately after the surgery (because, irradiating your entire body will totally screw up your bone marrow's ability to create healthy blood cells). Just a suggestion I thought I should throw out there.

This is the intra webs, mmk? No one cares about you, Especially If you Desire attention at the level you do.

Please note, I asked The reason for your leaving to see if in your next post in this topic, You didn't answer.

Then, We could safely assume you Were NOT in a wheelchair, and do not desire attention so.

On another note, Don't listen to segment, He took it out of context. And do not forget, This is from my view, And If you knew me, you would know, I do not take things on a personal level, I take it all as...

As a scientific equation, or something of that sort.

luis90 said:
Segmint said:

segment said:

This is the intra webs, mmk? No one cares about you, Especially If you Desire attention at the level you do.

Please note, I asked The reason for your leaving to see if in your next post in this topic, You didn't answer.

Then, We could safely assume you Were NOT in a wheelchair, And ARE the "Attention Whore".
I already explained why she's leaving. There's your reason. Something about chemotherapy or something. That actaully was alittle harsh.
2 months ago or so, I found out that there was a small cancerous tissue near my lungs. After an unsuccessful surgery(its grown back faster than it was growing before the surgery), the time comes for "alternate options".
But i'll be gone for a while...if you want, I can have my mom post snippets of updates for you, so you know if im ok or, well I don't want to think about it, but I was told it could be fatal if left unchecked...

Segmint said:
She can post whatever she wants, Segmint. Now on the attention thing, that is kind of harsh. What if she is in a wheel chair ( which apparently she is )? Would you still call that a cry for attention? And what if she is getting chemo? And people on the internet do care about this. For example, Eharmony. People on the internet do care about other people. What you said was pretty harsh. That's all I'm going to say. Good day to you sir.

SONIC'S SENTRY said:
She can post whatever she wants, Segmint.

What about the rules?

SONIC'S SENTRY said:
Now on the attention thing, that is kind of harsh. What if she is in a wheel chair ( which apparently she is )? Would you still call that a cry for attention? And what if she is getting chemo?

Personal problems over the internet with other people, truly do not concern me. If you have a problem, consult with someone outside of the internet. The fact that you have a choice between telling or not telling someone a personal issue, makes me care even less because of the fact that you chose the wrong choice. I mean, seriously. Do you think people in a wheelchair want other people to know they're in a wheelchair? Some people are actually proud of what they are now, but amyrose acted very depressed. I have many personal issues myself, and would you like to listen in EVERY TIME I HAVE TO VENT OUT MY THOUGHTS? No, you wouldn't. Also, I've had extreme medical problems myself (although I don't have any currently), so your whole "SHES GETTING CHEMO ASDF" has no effect on how I feel about this whole situation.
SONIC'S SENTRY said:
And people on the internet do care about this. For example, Eharmony. People on the internet do care about other people.

Eharmony is a website devoted to link people with a soulmate OUTSIDE OF THE INTERNET. Oh, and most people really wouldn't care about such frivolous subjects as these.
SONIC'S SENTRY said:
What you said was pretty harsh. That's all I'm going to say. Good day to you sir.

You repeated the same thing you said earlier ("Now on the attention thing, that is kind of harsh."). Oh and, if that's all you're going to say, then you shouldn't dare reply to this, or you'd be being hypocritical, thus proving MY OWN POINT.

Sometimes, it really pays to be a savant, of course, any person with a logical mind could figure all of this out.

• I meant that that was all I was going to say to you about your harshness. I'll talk to anyone else in this thread except for you, sir, unless you give me more of a reason too. Call me a hypocrite since I replied to what you said. Just don't give me any reasons to be mad at you. And let me tell you this: Don't screw with people, and be up in their face like " You're just doing this for the attention ". It's not nice. And it gets me mad very easily. I want to be everyone's friend here, but I don't know how I can make friends here when everyone's being mean and harsh to each other. Now if you want me to apologize about what I said to you then I will. Just apologize to amyrose first for what you said. I don't want to make any enemies here. Just friends. Now let's just try to make a friendly community where everyone is your friend. And if I've misunderstood you in any way and got up in your face because of it, then I apologize.
  • Segmint what's a savant?

I don't believe in everyone being friends. It just isn't possible. If it is, why is there war? Why is there violence? Why is there fighting in the world? I was being literal, as I usually am. One person's problems aren't important in any way. There are people with much worse problems, and remember, there are over 6.5 billion people in the world. There are thousands (if not tens of thousands) of deaths each day, so how would ONE death (God/whatever deity you may worship forbid) be of significance? No, I'm not going to apologize for speaking the TRUTH. So I was being harsh; big deal. The world is harsh - deal with it. I'm not a mean person, just so you know, and there IS a difference between harsh and mean.

Oh and, a savant is a person with an IQ greater than 190.

Segmint said:
I don't believe in everyone being friends. It just isn't possible. If it is, why is there war? Why is there violence? Why is there fighting in the world? I was being literal, as I usually am. One person's problems aren't important in any way. There are people with much worse problems, and remember, there are over 6.5 billion people in the world. There are thousands (if not tens of thousands) of deaths each day, so how would ONE death (God/whatever deity you may worship forbid) be of significance? No, I'm not going to apologize for speaking the TRUTH. So I was being harsh; big deal. The world is harsh - deal with it. I'm not a mean person, just so you know, and there IS a difference between harsh and mean.

Oh and, a savant is a person with an IQ greater than 190.
  • Ok...I may be little naive, but the world should be better than that. I mean, it's stupid.
  • So that makes Eggman a savant.

Segmint said:

sasuketo uzuchihamaki said:
That's the reason she's leaving. I wish you luck Amy.

Ok, the reason I didnt post why i was leaving here is because I didnt watn people like segmint thinking I was "seeking attention". I posted that in the other forum of mine because they dont think of me as a attention seeking noob, they see me as I am, a kid on the internet...
and seg? you do realise how much cash all this costs? Also, nothings guaranteed, so "full body irradiation" may be an option, but its expensive, as is most treatments....why did someone go and put down why im leaving? If I wanted people to know in this forum, i'd of said so. This is officially my final post for an unknown time, but my mom'll keep you updated if you wish.

amyrose(Juliana Nightshade)
PS-I dont seek attention, its just that I have no one to talk to about this, and sometimes you guys make me smile when im down.....

Attention for what? She's leaving for a lot of time (And I hope that she comes back). Why should she call up attention?

Segmint said:
I don't believe in everyone being friends. It just isn't possible. If it is, why is there war? Why is there violence? Why is there fighting in the world? I was being literal, as I usually am.

Normally because of religious differences, and main resources. Lots of more are.

Segmint said:
One person's problems aren't important in any way.

Not for you.

Segmint said:
There are thousands (if not tens of thousands) of deaths each day, so how would ONE death (God/whatever deity you may worship forbid) be of significance?

Then die, it's just another life. How would ONE death be of significance? :3

Ok, now to end this miniwar!

IF YOU THINK THAT AMYROSE IS SEEKING ATTENTION THEN WHY ARE YOU POSTING IN HER TOPIC!!??
That means your giving her attention, thus meaning she wins.
Ohya, if you wanna know how an attention seeker acts, ASK ME!
I get no attention from my parents, so I seek attention from the net. But do I start making posts to get attention. No.
A real attention seeker joins as many forums as possible and acts annoying.
Incase your confussed, I'm sticking up for amyrose.

There.
So now all the people who believe her can post in peace.

amyrose said:
people like segmint

*facepalm*

Nev3r said:
Segmint said:
One person's problems aren't important in any way.

Not for you.

You don't seem to understand; one person dying isn't going to be an Earth-shattering event. I mean, do you mourn EVERY PERSON'S death? I mean, A LOT of people die (everyday btw), but do you notice? No. Why?

It's not such a small world, after all...

Every 10 minutes at least 1 person dies in a car crash.
Every 6 minutes a child dies in africa.
Every 4 minutes a person dies as a result from smoking.

The list goes on and on.

Also truama and shock or worse a combination of both, head truama and the shock keeping you frozen...lying there...unable to move... at all... with surgical instruments laid out in front of your eyes, then you black out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back