• no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • the other series is better

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Todd Khool the Cyborg said:
I swear somebody needs to stab Naruto with a ninja star. Might it be me!
  • Please stab him! Someone needs to get this crap off the air.
  • And yes...I prefer Ben 10 over this bullcrap. At least the names aren't Japanese. Ben 10 actually has western ties to what Americans like: Trading cards, alien action, some Chinese culture ( Sumo Slammers ), and American names.
  • I know that Ben 10 is immature when it comes to jokes, but come on. Why do you all hate it? Just please don't say that he's overpowered. * Angry mob yells, " Overpowered! " * Come off it! You know he's not overpowered. Vilgax is always kicking the crap out of Ben, when he gets the chance.

Pepe said:
Naruto Shippuuden, moar leik, Narufag Shippooden, amirite?

YES

Earuto said:
Sykotic said:
Eww, Naruto.

Why freaking post then?

Indeed.

SONIC'S SENTRY said:
Todd Khool the Cyborg said:
I swear somebody needs to stab Naruto with a ninja star. Might it be me!
  • Please stab him! Someone needs to get this crap off the air.
  • And yes...I prefer Ben 10 over this bullcrap. At least the names aren't Japanese. Ben 10 actually has western ties to what Americans like: Trading cards, alien action, some Chinese culture ( Sumo Slammers ), and American names.
  • I know that Ben 10 is immature when it comes to jokes, but come on. Why do you all hate it? Just please don't say that he's overpowered. * Angry mob yells, " Overpowered! " * Come off it! You know he's not overpowered. Vilgax is always kicking the crap out of Ben, when he gets the chance.

What does that have to do with Naruto?

I THOUGHT THIS TOPIC WAS ABOUT NARUTO, NOT BEN 10000000000000000000000

So anyway, I've heard of shippuden (whatever), and I watch Naruto SOMETIMES. If anything, no, not really.

i dont know why people are so interested in zelda. i could understand naruto ubut zelda? i judt dont get it.

Zelda is about puzzle solving and sword-fighting. Running through dungeons and doing side-quests are both fun things to do. Also, the main character isn't some obnoxious kid who yells "Believe it!" every 20 seconds.

parappa_maracas_store.jpg

I gotta believe! Hachachacha.

Also, Zelda uses free-roaming to a great extent. I love free-roaming.

FoxBlitzz said:
Zelda is about puzzle solving and sword-fighting. Running through dungeons and doing side-quests are both fun things to do. Also, the main character isn't some obnoxious kid who yells "Believe it!" every 20 seconds.

Believe it... Believe that Naruto is a gay ninja that will eventually will go off the air and when that day comes the Earth will become a much better place to live. Amirite?

Why would so many people who hate Naruto post in a topic about Naruto? I mean, wouldn't it be easier to ignore it? Or does everyone here HAVE to comment on everything they can get their hands on?

Segmint said:
Why would so many people who hate Naruto post in a topic about Naruto? I mean, wouldn't it be easier to ignore it? Or does everyone here HAVE to comment on everything they can get their hands on?

We post here to tell everyone how much we hate Naruto.

And what effect does that have? The most it'll do is start a trend (ew) or a flamewar (ew). Luckily, people here are more mature than that, but still, it's kinda pointless.

BELIEVE IT!

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
supersonic45 said:
Naruto's english version is 2 years behing the Japan version.
You'd be amazed at how hard it is to translate the language of the show from Japanese to English. Either that or the company who translates each episode procrastinates alot.

wikipedia said:
The manga was first published by Shueisha in 1999 in the 43rd issue of Japan's Shonen Jump magazine. As of volume 36, the manga has sold over 71 million copies in Japan.[1] Viz Media publishes a translated version in the American Shonen Jump magazine. Naruto has become Viz's best-selling manga series.[2] To date, the first 17 volumes are available. In order to catch up to the translated anime, Viz plans to release volumes 16 to 27 three at a time over the months of September to December 2007.[3]

wiki said:
Even though it debuted some time after the manga, the anime quickly caught up, since one anime episode usually covers one or two manga chapters. To prevent overlapping, the anime's producers tend to organize content from the manga chapters into long, uneventful sections followed by short bursts of action, sometimes adding filler content in between. By the time the last canonical arc of the anime concluded, it was quickly gaining on the manga and consequently switched to anime-only filler episodes to allow the manga to broaden the gap once more. Most of the filler episodes are stand-alone stories, with a few being part of arcs that are several episodes long. The filler episodes lasted for 85 episodes, the duration of the first series. After the series moved back into manga-adapted episodes, it was renamed Naruto: Shippūden (疾風伝, Naruto: Shippūden? lit. Hurricane Chronicles). The new series premiered on February 15, 2007.

The anime generally remains true to the manga, usually changing only minor details (causes of death, loss of limbs, and other injuries have been lessened in the anime) or expanding on parts skipped by the manga. The filler arcs, though unreferenced in the manga (save for a few scant scenes), deal with the breaks between story arcs, most prominently the period between the mission to retrieve Sasuke and Naruto's departure from Leaf Village at the end of the original series. The filler arcs also often shine the spotlight on minor characters that have received little narrative attention otherwise.

New episodes, animated by Studio Pierrot, air weekly on TV Tokyo in Japan during the Golden Time slot (Japan's equivalent of prime time in the US). As of October 5, 2006, it shows on Thursday nights. The series has also spawned four movies, Naruto the Movie, Naruto the Movie 2, Naruto the Movie 3, and Naruto: Shippūden the Movie. The first three are available on DVD,while the fourth one was released on August 4th 2007.

English-language broadcast
On September 10, 2005, Naruto had its hour-long premiere in the U.S. on Cartoon Network's Toonami. The first episode of Naruto premiered in Canada on YTV on September 16, 2005. In the United Kingdom, Naruto premiered on Jetix on July 22, 2006. In Australia and New Zealand it premiered on Cartoon Network on September 27, 2006. It also began showing on Toasted TV on January 12, 2007, in Australia.

In the US, Naruto maintains a TV-PG rating in every episode. Most usually are rated TV-PG-V for episodes with heavy violence, while others (usually with Jiraya) are rated TV-PG-D.[6] References to alcohol, Japanese cultural differences, mild language, mild sexual situations, and even blood and death remain in the English version, though reduced in some instances.[7] Other networks make additional content edits apart from the edits done by Cartoon Network, such as Jetix's more strict censoring of blood, language, smoking and the like. So far, only one episode, the "lost OVA", has received a TV-Y7-FV rating, but this was likely due to Cartoon Network neglecting to update the rating for usually in the timeslot that this special ran in TV-Y7-FV programs ran. Repeated viewings (such as the on August 8, 2007) have listed the special as TV-PG-V, As did all commercials for the special.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back