Summer Acomplishments

Status
Not open for further replies.
tailsmastermind said:
I finally got all A ranks in Sonic Adventure 2 Battle.
  • I wish I had Sonic Adventure 2 Battle.... aw well! I'll get it when I get my Nintendo Wii for my birthday.
  • I did get all A ranks on Shadow the Hedgehog though, and beat the Expert Mode.
  • Plus I drew a lot of things. And have shown them on the SEGA forums. I'm gonna' have to get back to this forum, and show off my latest work in my art thread here.

Rearranged my room, got a Wii, and I ALMOST got done finishing a house with my father, we plan to get it done by the end of the year.

I bought an Athlon 64 5200+ X2 (Socket AM2) and replaced my old 3500+ (AM2) CPU.

I completed Resident Evil 4 PC. Twice. In 3 days. :O

I actually got RE4 to _work_ on Windows _Vista_.

I passed my exams.

I bought, and read, all 4 Halo books. (Halo: The Fall Of Reach, Halo: The Flood, Halo: First Strike, and Halo: Ghosts Of Onyx. The last 2 were the _best_. :O)

I went to Jamaica, ahhh the blue skys, the awesome waves, and the tropical drinks. I had the choice to stay there also and baby, I'm still there! But I still have school. T_T

I basically did nothing the whole summer but just chill with my GF and got a Wii and Metroid Prime 3: Corruption.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back