Post your outrageous or funny in game picture or screenshot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least they hide it better in other games. I mean, what the hell kind of 3D engine doesn't have backface culling? What a waste of resources!

Shuffle is going to kill me.

srb20228gp4.png

Dark Warrior is going to kill me.

facesganon66adecit3.jpg

Ganondorf is going to kill me.

That looks like a cool link wad. I have seen it but the link is old and I cant get it.

But that is a funny picture.

Espyo said:
You're right, Shuffle.
So, the rules about this topic should be:
-No edits.
-No recolors.
-Only funny pictures, or rare and a little bit funny.

Let's see some of mine:

sadxaluzyw5.jpg

The light! It burns!

ROFL!!!!!! YOU TOO! I always do that at that level!

I liked the sky rail one. Also, you should play in 1.08 and add the 1.09.4 srb2.srb, and then go that map and put the real Spidey knux in that position and take a screenshot and upload it and put it on the forums. NOWZ! D=

Well, I don't have any pictures of Sonic games, so I hope it's alright if I post rhythm game shots (not funny btw, in the category of "outrageous").

AWESOMESCR.PNG

FOR ALL THAT HATE/DON'T KNOW AUDITION, THIS IS THE ONE TWO PARTY MODE. Apparently everyone sucks in that mode, and whoever can actually do it (me for example) is considered a "pro". My score is obscenely high, but it isn't my highest. (638k) Meh, I was going to get a better shot, but I HOPE THIS WORKS.

I don't think that classifies as outrageous.

It classifies much more as ego.

EDIT: SRB2 ASCII!

Note that these are actual shots taken within SRB2. I just fiddled with my graphics card to create these results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back