Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Electronic

• Classical

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For me, it's rock because I like Linkin Park. (See 'Who Likes Linkin Park author ME!!) Also, Metal, which wasn't on the list.

Can you not advertise your topic in mine? Thanks.

I'm surprised most of you guys only like one type of music (at least, you're only saying one type, so I assume you only like one type).

Oh, and Ritz; D=

I seriously hate RAP and Hip Hop. Constant rhyming in rap drives me crazy, especially how they swear about every second of the song. I love Rock. The only kind of rock I listen to is the old old ones. Like, Im talking about 70s, 80s, and 90s. My favorite bands/singers: Van Halen, Led Zepllin, Queen, The Models, Icehouse, Mental as Anything, Hall & Oates, Aha, and Phil Collins. That is just an incomplete list of my favorite band and singers. If I did them all, it would flood this thread >_>

Segmint said:
Ooh, Phil Collins. Funny, I can play "Strangers Like Me" on the ocarina (seriously, www.songbird ocarina.com).

Heh, cool. I also forgot, when I played Crackdown for awhile, I really noticed 2 cool songs that I liked. One is "Bien Bien" by Control Machete and another is "Evel Knievel" by A1 People.

Alternative rock, punk rock, hard rock, nu metal, heavy metal, alternative metal, and metalcore.

Papa Roach, Slipknot, Trivium and Linkin Park ftw, d00d. :D

For me, it's quite the mixed bag. Classical, 80's, and techno usually are enough for me. Some classic rock bands (Read: Beatles) aren't that bad either.

Oh, and I can't stand the music of today's culture. (Rap, Punk Rock, Hip Hop, etc.)

I'm a huge fan of stuff like def lepp, and other music thats outta' my generation by 15 years or so...twisted sister, kiss, reo speedwagon...you get my drift.

I'm fairly surprised "Metal" wasn't included in the list ( rock =/= metal ).. My interest laying, more specifically, with Power Metal.

Nothing like some Dragon Force or Masterplan to get the blood pumping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back