What will happen to the community after 1.1 is released?

Status
Not open for further replies.
SRB2 is already costing them too much time and they won't want to go through it anymore once it is done, I myself was kind of mad that there would be no SRB3 but how about a Sonic Doom 3? (joking)

Chaos Zero 64 said:
That's not true. Mystic said that if anyone tried to, they both won't take part of it.

But I don't think SSN and Wallbank want anyone running around using their "game name", and making a crappy squeal to a game that was worked so hard on.

FireLaserbeam said:
Post what you think the "community" will be like aftet 1.1 is released.

Wait, wait, wait....
We have a community?!?!?
Since when and why wasn't I invited!?!?!?

Kroze said:
FireLaserbeam said:

Wait, wait, wait....
We have a community?!?!?
Uh, this is the community. The Wadders, the SOCers, the Spriters, the people who just download and comment.

Btw I'm a spriter wadder and soccer! (although I'm not too good at spriting or soccing) You're part of the community too! :D

I drink sprite (*shot*), use wads of paper due to my cold (*bombed*), and I like soccer! (*nuked*)

*head gets blown off by the get-a-life police*

I expect this to last at least nearly as long as any other online game. Not only is the game well designed, but the community constantly takes part by making custom levels, characters, and even custom gameplay in general. When srb2 is completed, it will die out eventually, of course, but like it was said, it probably won't happen until around seven months.

Draykon said:
Kroze said:
FireLaserbeam said:

Wait, wait, wait....
We have a community?!?!?
Uh, this is the community. The Wadders, the SOCers, the Spriters, the people who just download and comment.

Bwahhahahaha...
Thats a good one...
I need to write that one down...

But really, we have a communiy?
You guys better not have a secret handshake or something....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_community

A virtual community is a group of people communicating or interacting with each other by means of information technologies, typically the Internet, rather than in person. Virtual communities are also known as online communities or computer-mediated communities (CMC).

The SRB2 MB sure looks like a community to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back