Can I have SRB2 Tails's sprites for making my wad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

toaster

トースタちゃん
Kart Krew™️
I've got 2 directions of sprites (A2 and A8 ), I just need the others...
I would get them from Tails.plr, but all the images I see in XWE are pitch black and if I add images in they turn pitch black in game too!

-_- Hyper tails, I have all that down exept for the images...
That was no help at all.

Go to the STARS website. (forgot the address.) On the editing page of there, I think you can get all the sprites. I'm not sure though.

You can only get 1 direction (2 if you do stuff like A2A8) and Ive already got that direction.

1 problem:
All the sprites I add to wads are pitch black!
What is wrong?

Your mom!

Seriously, I have no idea what's wrong. Over here, sprites work fine. Are you sure you aren't on some strange outdated version or something? Or maybe your graphics drivers need updating?

It says on stars the latest version of XWE is 1.15 but my version it 1.16! 0.o
I'm not sure either.

You're using the XWE latest beta, trust me it's what you want for WAD editing. And don't worry, the character sprites aren't actually black, try running the WAD. It's just some wierd glitch in XWE. All it is is an annoyance.

Then both of you are doing something wrong. I've just tried the latest version and the sprites retained their colour.

When you first run XWE, what did you set as your main WAD?

That is most likely your problem: XWE needs an IWAD to collect basic palette data from (And possibly some other things, though I haven't checked).

Go into your XWE folder, open XWE.ini and look for MainWad. Change the line "MainWad,<path>" to the location of srb2.srb

Ok.
EDIT: I can't find XWE.ini, only XWE.exe
EDIT 2: Fixed by self! Close now please :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back