FD1.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I have counted right, I think this is the 500th topic asking that! Congrat's,Mystic, SSN, and all of STJR! It must be SO overwhelming so have such a retarded fan base (I AM retarted!)

An esrimate? I think, at the current rate, FD 1.1 MIGHT be done sometime this year. Now, the Final RELEASE, well, that's a WHOOOOLE
different story.

uh, you mean WHOOOOOOOOOO...
(1024 chars later)
...OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLE different story. My bet for FV would be 4 Years.

Megasonic101/SRB2 said:
If I have counted right, I think this is the 500th topic asking that! Congrat's,Mystic, SSN, and all of STJR! It must be SO overwhelming so have such a retarded fan base (I AM retarted!)

An esrimate? I think, at the current rate, FD 1.1 MIGHT be done sometime this year. Now, the Final RELEASE, well, that's a WHOOOOLE
different story.

Why don't you piss off. I'm not in the f***ing mood today.

What's sad is that Sonic Adventure for Gamecube has more glitches than its Dreamcast counterpart.

So, yeah.

SSC, for your information, you're out of line. Not to mention the fact that Megasonic is right. This IS the 500th repeat of this same damn topic...especially annoying since we give the same answer absolutely every time.

Yeah, SEGA is lazy. I swear, if they released Heroes in January, couldn't they have spent the extra 2-3 months to clean up the glitches...oh well, it's still a ton better than SA1 and SA2.

Megasonic101/SRB2 said:

Nice job quoting Reala about the retarded fanbase. :roll:

Well, if you won't tell us WHEN it'll be out, can you tell us what version will be out directly before the final verson? 'Cause FD 1.04 & 1.08 aren't really "final demo".

SSC said:
Megasonic101/SRB2 said:

Nice job quoting Reala about the retarded fanbase. :roll:

I wasn't quoting him.

I wasn't lying either.

HIYA! Did'ja miss me in here...or in any of these forums for that matter... ^_^`

Just wanted to say: Can't we all just get along? ^_~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back