Sonic 4 for Genesis/CD/32X?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WedgeStratos

RENEWAL
Okay so after seeing this video, I decided "We so need a Sonic 4 romhack." Who thinks that would be awesome? Polish some of the features from Sonic 3, add in the homing attack from the Megamix hack, and revamp the graphics, and you could have quite an awesome clone. I say Gen/CD/32X because of there being so much variety and limitations. The Genesis is the easiest, you can burn the CD games to play on a real Sega CD, and you can get pretty decent graphics with 32X. Who says it would be amazing?

P.S. I realize not everyone lives in America and may/may not know what "Genesis/CD/32X" is. So for your european sakes, the conversion is to Megadrive/Mega CD/32X. If there's an alternate name for the 32X in Europe, I dunno. Lemme know, and I'll fix it.

It's called Mega Drive 32X in Europe and Super 32X in Japan. Someone is already making a Genesis Sonic 4 using the Sonic 2 source code I believe. Do you have any idea what kind of work it would take to make a Genesis/CD/32X version? It's a complex setup.

Why was I only informed of this NOW? Didn't even know. I just saw that video and had the idea. I didn't get any luck when I googled it.Well.. who here thinks it's gonna be like New Super Mario Bros-- being NSMBWII and NSMBDS are completely different?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back