The MySims Series

Status
Not open for further replies.

Virt

Trollerskates
What did you do think of the series? What was your favorite game? What was your least favorite?

Personally, I didn't like MySims Party that much. The graphics looked weird... the skin tones were too dark.
MySims Kingdom and MySims Agents were my personal favorites.
And I read online that their making a new game, MySims Sky Heroes. It's the MySims version of Star Fox, it seems.

I only rented the first one, and honestly, I really don't even know why I bothered. It was basically a cross between The Sims and Animal Crossing. Only it didn't have anything that made either of those games fun, interesting, or addicting. I doubt it, but are the other games in the series any better?

MySims Kingdom and MySims Agents were way better than the first one, gameplay-wise. And storyline-wise. MySims Racing was pretty cool, too. But not as fun. And if you liked the Star Fox series, you should try MySims Sky Heroes, when it comes out.

I tried the first one due to my liking of the Sims series in general, but it didn't interest me very much. I prefer just the standard games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back