Crackdown 2 out tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cue

ALAM STOP BREAKING THE S
Crackdown 2, the sequel to the award-winning 2007 blockbuster Crackdown, is the ultimate open-world action experience developed by Ruffian Games exclusively for Xbox 360. Featuring over-the-top action, a massive living world, stylish graphics and unmatched online capabilities, Crackdown 2 is the most complete action experience on Xbox 360. In the vertical, free-form world of Pacific City, tensions are high and escalating exponentially between the Agency and its opposing factions, the Cell and the Freaks. Returning to Pacific City as an advanced Agent, you are judge, jury and executioner as you reclaim the city and eliminate all threats, either solo or with friends on Xbox LIVE.
Building upon the groundbreaking success of its predecessor, Crackdown 2 elevates the open-world genre to unprecedented levels with the ultimate cooperative and competitive multiplayer experiences. Friends around the world will be able to sweep the streets of crime and lawlessness with the complete freedom to explore, destroy and restore justice to Pacific City—by any means necessary.

http://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/c/crackdown2/

Anyone getting this? I loved Crackdown 1, it was a fantastic Sandbox game and the only bad thing I found about it was the lack of large scale online play (you could only have 2 player co-op) whereas now it's 16.

Played the demo, hated it. Now I know, gameplay>graphics; but these visuals were just plain horrible, the commentator/narrator guy is cheesy and wears out his novelty in five minutes, the targeting system seemed to prioritize menacing-looking butterflies over actual threats, the melee combat is clunky, and really, the graphics are embarrasing. Jet Set Radio Future for the first Xbox had better cell-shading than this.

The game seemed like more of the same (with a small helping of fresh ideas) from the demo. I liked Crackdown 1, so in theory I'll like Crackdown 2.

I'm waiting until the price drops, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back