Help with Drunkduck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaysakado

I've made an account there, but whenevere I sign in, I get signed out after going to another page, so I can't comment on anyone's comics, I can't make my own, and I can't ask this on their message board. So does anyone know why this is happening, and how to fix it?

Instead of posting on a message board that has nothing to do with Drunk Duck, how about you Contact Them instead.

I do really get sick of these threads, asking for help with something the message board has nothing to do with. :<

cueball61 said:
Instead of posting on a message board that has nothing to do with Drunk Duck, how about you Contact Them instead.

I do really get sick of these threads, asking for help with something the message board has nothing to do with. :<

The last time I looked, this was GENERAL DISCUSSION, meaning that you can post just about anything to a reasonabble limit, as long as you follow forum rules....I do really get sick of people badmouthing the forum they post in, if you hate it so much....(holds tongue politely in honor of admins and mods)

Cueball meant the entire SRB2 MB, not the offtopic section.

Also, doesn't DBP have an IRC channel? You could ask there.

Long story short:
"ZOM CHATROOM ULL GET RAEPD!!1111"

Seriously, I will never get that mentality.

Actually, no. Remember when everyone started using colors in their server name, but then we found out it broke the Irc Bot? Flame started bitching me about it in a swear-word filled chat, and my dad saw and banned me.

...And the difference between getting it on IRC and reading it on the internet and hearing it in the real world is...?

Seriously, that mentality is almost as bad.

He just things I'm too young to hear bad words. Seriously, most peopel know bad words at age 7. (I did, at least.)

EDIT: There hasen't been one post helping me with my problem.

Kaysakado said:
Actually, no. Remember when everyone started using colors in their server name, but then we found out it broke the Irc Bot? Flame started bitching me about it in a swear-word filled chat, and my dad saw and banned me.
Do they ban you from watching anything other than Cartoon Network/Nickelodeon, too? :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back