• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Earuto

Well me and my friends have been drinking some gatorade and propel. They one said that gatorade is better than propel and the other says propel is better. I need an opinion of other people so I can end their argument.

I don't know which one I prefer.

I don't know nothing about that Propel drink, so I can't vote u_u Anyways, our opinions can't help you to end your friend's argument, I think... xP

If I get people opinion's from the forum and that is like a 1000 people it will stop the arguement. I'll tell them which is better.

One isn't better than other.. (Not this time xD) You just like one more than other :P

I like Gatorade (Powerade too, but I think that they're about the same) better.
Propel didn't quite taste so good for me the first time I tried it. I threw it away after my first sip. D:

Gatorade sound slike a drug and Propel sounds like aircraft fuel.

Anyways. I probably would have never heard of them because they are either 1. Incredibly unpopular over here, or 2. they're not sold in the UK at all. Hardly sad to have not heard of either them, if you ask me.

Root Beer! But outta these 2, Gaderade. I don't see no one drinking that Propel. Besides. Gaderade is the #1 sports drink.

Shadow Hog said:
ree-c said:
I have never heard of either of these. :o
You've never heard of Gatorade?

Please promptly remove yourself from that rock you're under.

Rock = the UK? I have honestly never seen either of these products in this country. Ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back