SRB2 netgame pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super mystic sonic

The Golden Blur
Gather some friends, search a nice spot, and make a pic! After editing it a bit, send it here so others can enjoy. Oh, and be sure to show who is who in a picture.

srb20010qv6.png

The earlier warp zone in Mystic realm!

srb20011ut3.png

Gimme food! Well, we are in SMS' little base. Too bad SMS has too care for the food as well.

PS: The picture does not have to be funny.

Super mystic sonic said:
Gather some friends, search a nice spot, and make a pic! After editing it a bit, send it here so others can enjoy. Oh, and be sure to show who is who in a picture.

srb20010qv6.png

The earlier warp zone in Mystic realm!

srb20011ut3.png

Gimme food! Well, we are in SMS' little base. Too bad SMS has too care for the food as well.

PS: The picture does not have to be funny.

Ha ha lol cool comic - like netgame pics

I would hope somebody else would make some good pics. Oh well, here are yours!

srb20014ri2.png

The main reason why most echida's die

srb20015lm5.png

Another pic showing a echida falling from a cliff

srb20017cv4.png

Sonic was jumping from a high castle with a rope on his leg. Untill a friend of him betrayed him.

srb20018xi3.png

What Sonic never wanted us to see.

There is a reason I gave the guys some crappy looking edits. Thats what makes it more fun....I hope.

The first pic says "3th" instead of "3rd".

But otherwise, they're good. I remember you saying for the third one, "We did make a mistake! You were supposed to be Knuckles!" But I guess it was still good anyway.

Image removed. Not appropriate. Not even remotely funny, either.
This was not really a netgame, but my cousin came over so we played a two player game.

...Right, I think I'm just going to go ahead and use Rule 8 on this. I can already see it heading the same direction that the IRC Quotes topic did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back