a cool glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok download the super sonic and shadow wads from the main site (srb2.org)
download srb2 launcher v2.5(if u havent already) then upload super sonic on to the game and create a save file with him now exit the game and take super sonic off the upload list and load shadow instead

go into the game and load the file you saved with super sonic and bam!
the name should say shadow and you will be super shadow.......

the downside is that (usually) he doesnt run as fast as normal

edit:found out that you can do this with other uploaded wads to.....
metal sonic becomes super metal sonic for instance

or Super MechaKnux. I was in Mystic realm as mechaknux I had all emeralds got 50 rings pressed jump button twice and turned super.
he was yellow colored robot

Well its cool, but I can't use it right now because my computer keeps giving me a 'runtime error "53" file not found' evertime i try to use the launcher

that's because it's not in the same directory where the game is and where the launcher is as well

lol i did that the first time i had the game to see what would happen...
I thought this was OLD news... i told my friend how to do this since super shadow wasnt created at the time...

This glitch is much easier than you think. All old 1.09.2 character WADs have the ability to turn into a golden superform. SSN went and made allowsuper on by default. >_>

Well anyway I was going to try to spiff up Nitemares superform so you could use it properly but I suck at wading (or editing them) so I gave up.
Anyway you should load it into XWE and check out the superform it looks pretty cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back