Help please (simple problem)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just downloaded this game, I have a Macintosh G5 computer, and I can't seem to get the game started. Can someone please help me, like with what I have to do and everything? Thanks.

Try being more specific. Is there an error or something?

Does the thing that you click on end in .exe? If so, you've gotten the Windows version by mistake, and you might have to compile it from source.

Oy sadly I haven't even cracked that version I balive the best help would come from Lostgame he made it. But be petient he might be here tomarow.
I wish you good luck.

I think that thing is supposed to come with a readme explaining the steps you need to take to get it to work.

I'm pretty sure I've got the mac verison, it doesn't end in .exe, rather .app

What happens is that when I double click on it, nothing happens. Is there certain folder(s) that I need to put the files into or some kind of downloading procedure that I need to follow?

Actually, linux doesn't use any file extention most of the time.

It takes a good while to start up on this machine (about 1min), are you sure it doesn't do anything at ALL?

Did you look at the readme in the file? I haven't downloaded, but I think there's something you should be reading that you're not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back