• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

PIRY_DAKILLA!!!'s Track MOD v0.1 DEMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wassup, I'm PIRY_DAKILLA!!!, bringing you an srb2 track mod. This wad contains copyrighted content, and i DO NOT claim it as my own. All is copyrighted to their respective owners, and i'm using them as fair use. 1/3 of the stages start with tracks tuned to 0. Here's a list of the containing tracks:

1. Ganon's Tower Theme
2. Hill Act 1(reversed)
3. Hill Act 1 (forward)
4. New Black
5. Giygas Theme

This is just a demo. It's still in development.
If you downloaded this wad, thank you, I gladly appreciated. It really motivates me to create more projects in the future. Please Private MSG me if any concerns.

Download link:
Moderator Notice:
Nope.

Last edited by a moderator:
Friendly advice, read the forum's rules before posting this kind of content: http://mb.srb2.org/rules.php

• 12. Do not post recolors, sprite rips, music replacements, or timer SOCs. These submissions will be rejected, and repeated submission will result in bans.
I'm here hoping that your future projects aren't more track mods. Simply taking well known songs and putting them into a WAD is something anybody could do, as it takes no effort, and it certainly won't get anyone's attention in here.

Music replacements consisting only of tracks you didn't make are effortless to make, and are as such not accepted as submissions in Releases.

Forum Rules said:
12.Do not post recolors, sprite rips, music replacements, or timer SOCs. These submissions will be rejected, and repeated submission will result in bans.

I take it you're new here, don't get frantic that you didn't see this in the rules or anything. Just be aware these kind of releases aren't accepted here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back