• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

WindWaker.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.

sethseth6

fwolfy
This is a wad that is still in development.

The story behind it was: I was playing Wind Waker HD on my Wii U, Then after I stopped... I started thinking... What would it be like to have Wind Waker in SRB2?
Then, This was made!

Special Thanks to Yacker for Bug Testing!
If you find any bugs or glitches, please post it on here!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dad4xzs8nau3hz3/WindWaker.wad?dl=1
The file size is kinda big.

Alpha V2 ready! https://www.dropbox.com/s/4le0vtgq6kzjo4z/WindWaker2.wad?dl=1
still big

Last edited:
This isn't so good. The map is flat and bland, and there isn't really much to do except go on a boat, in the water or in a cave. You should probably make it more like a Sonic game (you know, a platformer) and less like something you'd actually see in a Zelda game (an RPG).

I'll give you some hints:
1) A Skybox, or at least a custom sky.
2) ADD THINGS. Seriously. It is too flat and boring! Add some decorations and enemies, and if posible, custom enemies.
3) Try make the whole map bigger, since you are basing it off Wind Waker's ocean. So far it looks like a box with water-looking floor.

I think that this can be quite great.

While it's great to see somebody finally using the bigger billboard options in SRB2, this map is clearly too early in development to give feedback on, let alone show off on a web forum. Take your time, and fill in all the blank areas with more geometry and scenery.

I'll give you some hints:
1) A Skybox, or at least a custom sky.
2) ADD THINGS. Seriously. It is too flat and boring! Add some decorations and enemies, and if posible, custom enemies.
3) Try make the whole map bigger, since you are basing it off Wind Waker's ocean. So far it looks like a box with water-looking floor.

I think that this can be quite great.

It has a skybox and custom sky!
I might add some things
I'm working on Forsaken Fortress, if you wanna know.

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

While it's great to see somebody finally using the bigger billboard options in SRB2, this map is clearly too early in development to give feedback on, let alone show off on a web forum. Take your time, and fill in all the blank areas with more geometry and scenery.

I will try to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back