• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Conker Bad Fur Day Mod (WIP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

STHE123O

Little Monster
Hi everybody! I m making a mod called: "Conker Bad Fur Day Robo Blast 2". I have worked on this for some time. This wad is way different from my other mods, it have buttons, water paths, multiple FOFs, scripts, different camera angles, and original levels.

Here is the list of levels:
-Hungover (Complete)
-Windy (Complete)
-Barn Boys (Complete)
-Bat´s Tower (Complete)
-Sloprano (Complete)
-Uga Buga (Complete)
-Spooky (Complete)
-It´s War 1 (Complete)
-It´s War 2 (Complete)
-Heist (Complete)

TRAILER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVx6ymq2eL4&list=UUhtxhTCOCzzC0NIgzXuPjWg&index=1&feature=plcp (Link in the description)

Conker character wad will also be included! Here some pictures of the mod:

Windy:

Barn Boys:

Uga Buga:

Spooky:

Things you must know:
- The levels Hungover, Windy and Sloprano are a port of the original levels, only because they are really short.
- Rest of the levels are original by me.
- A number of sprites has been replaced (enemies, rings)
- I added scripts (texts) to help the player in the levels.
- No bosses for now. Maybe in the final stage...

Since this is still in progress, I havent added secrets or unlockeables yet. So, if you have any ideas, just tell me!.

DOWNLOAD BETA 1: http://www.sendspace.com/file/05lhbn

Last edited:
The horrible grammar mistake in the title alone doesn't bode well for this mod, but in looking at the screenshots, I do have to say you at least seem to have some decent knowledge of what appears to be decent level design. I must say, most of those custom textures look absolutely horrid, especially the ones in the first and second screenshot. And I really don't know how well sprites of a 3d model will work. I can't help but think Ugly Knux whenever I see it. Just look at how some of the brown has converted to red in SRB2's palette.

Hail, Conker! I'm working on "Total War"! As soon as I figure out how to upload wads and screen shots properly, I'll share :D

Judging by the screenshots here this is looking pretty promising. However, the Conker sprites here look like they're ripped right from a 3D model, and that usually never works - just look at what SRB2's limited palette has rendered Conker here.

If you're going back to work on the Conker sprites, you might want to make his walk more organic. His arms and legs just shuffle around. It looks like hes got a board nailed to his back. Other than that I'm looking forward to it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back