orderpizza

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to suggest that when the player is exiting the level that the pizza gains the effects as if it had been cancelled. Perhaps with a message like this?
Sryder13's pizza was safely delivered.
Just so that it doesn't spam the console when people finish the level.

I actually have an update sitting around ready, but the problem is I can't edit my own attachments in this subforum right now ~for whatever reason~ so I can't release it yet. :(

???

Alright, I'll address the elephant in the thread:

What.. what is the point of this? It's a freaking pizza pie... How does this enrich gameplay in any way?

Alright, I'll address the elephant in the thread:

What.. what is the point of this? It's a freaking pizza pie... How does this enrich gameplay in any way?

It adds extra challenge to the game by forcing you to avoid a killer object that's chasing you throughout the entire zone.

Update: (thanks MI for moving it back to Submissions for me so I could update it while the admins figure out permissions)

• Fixed an error involving pizzageddon and cancelled orders.
  • Pizzas are safely delivered upon level completion.

I don't even get how to use this.

After adding the file, in the console type exactly these words, including the dashes. (replace anything in the parentheses)

orderpizza -size (small, medium, etc.) -toppings (whatever you want, I always just put pepperoni) -address (you can type whatever the hell you want here)

Then, if you entered it correctly, you will get a notification that you ordered a delicious pizza. Now I recommend you run like hell.

Starting to get pissed because whatever I type in it gives me the same message of what to type in. I recommend posting a tutorial. Still struggling here by the way and about to punch my keyboard.

generally I just put 0 for all of the values:
orderpizza -size 0 -toppings 0 -address 0

I haven't played this mod since it came out, but I think the above should work fine

generally I just put 0 for all of the values:
orderpizza -size 0 -toppings 0 -address 0

I haven't played this mod since it came out, but I think the above should work fine

Thank you. I eventually figured it out. I still think a screenshot as an example could be helpful but that's just me. Also didn't know I had to make the word "topping" into "toppings"

Either way this is a fun modification. Just imagine if someone made a Five Nights At Freddy's wad to go with this.

Does this really take a pizza to your house? Good script! Is there a vegetarian alternative? /ordervegetablepizza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back