sc_2d.wad - Radiant Hill 2D!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Someone

My name is not a troll
Radiant Hill is a part of what I hope becomes the first full 2D level pack.

This .wad contains
Radiant Hill Act 1
Radiant Hill Act 2
Radiant Hill Act 3 (Boss)
2D Special Stage (MAP50)

As well as having development versions of
Poison Valley Act 1

And unlockables (which aren't implemented yet but present inthe wad)
Radiant Hill Act 1 - 3D Mode

Download it here!

Screenshots
srb01yg4.png

srb03vo0.png

These maps are also 2 player co-op friendly with Player 2 having his own unique level route. In that way, it could also be considered a race to finish the level first.

Awesomeness!! the screenshots look trustworthy. Can't wait to play it. (or I think I might of missed the download link somewhere, Since THIS IS IN RELEASE LEVELS)

Sorry for a double post. I'd give this mod a 8/10, I was having a fun time with this level pack until I hit here.
srb20059ty5.png

srb20060bd4.png

srb20062pc5.png

=/ Try making a invisible barrier there. The boss was pretty good too. But it looked dull in that level. Lacked scenery I guess. Anyway, 8/10 it is from me.

Cheers for the input.

Also, did you try going left?

I need that bit for the P2 route.
(PS, try MAP MAP99 D: )

I went left and I ended up here.

Here comes the water pwnage
Lol XD. I think I rushed the landing there. I'll try the second player route.

I knew that. I meant I'll try the p2 route starting over as p2. =/ and I tried it out and tails ended up here

The 1p route way. T_T no matter. I finally completed the 2nd level with 2p route. No failed spring landing. Anyway this levelpack was kinda confusing on where to go. But Nice wad.

Upload to sendspace please... or another thing... all the best mods are in FFH. Why FFH don't work for me?!

Luisete said:
Upload to sendspace please... or another thing... all the best mods are in FFH. Why FFH don't work for me?!

Is FFH sending you to the same page again and again whenever you press the download link? If so, try pressing Ctrl when you press that button.

Monster Iestyn said:
Is FFH sending you to the same page again and again whenever you press the download link? If so, try pressing Ctrl when you press that button.
That's my problem, Monster Iestyn!
When I have to press Ctrl? To the same time at the button or before and keep it pressed? I try those two forms and NOTHING! This is exasperating...

Luisete said:
Monster Iestyn said:
When I have to press Ctrl? To the same time at the button or before and keep it pressed? I try those two forms and NOTHING! This is exasperating...
I have the exact same problem. :/

Luisete said:
Monster Iestyn said:

D=

I would have suggested "before and keep it pressed", but now I see that it didn't work, I don't know how to solve your problem now.

I have never had that problem with SRB2 FFH, I only had to click the button after putting the code in both FF3 and in IE8 beta. You do actually have to click the button for it to download, you can't just press enter.

As for the moving in the spring stopping you in mid air, that is a problem with the code in srb2better2d. I will see if I can get someone to help fix this bug when I get a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back