• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Manimi's Hot Stuff in Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
The idea and the efforts of it are good, but what is the aim?
I want to hear more details to understand your thoughts

The idea and the efforts of it are good, but what is the aim?
I want to hear more details to understand your thoughts

The story is actually, that Sonic, Tails and Knuckles are appeared in the world of pokemon from Pokemon Emerald, and they try to do the entire story and get out back to Mobius... But that is my opinion for the story...

oh my god, i can't actually wait to see Pokemon in SRB2, you might also want to fix the LittleRoot town text, it says: "LittleRoot TownJQ", might wanna remove the JQ.

It is really exciting,I cant wait to play pokemon and sonic, two of my best heroes, in one game. I think it will be awesome if you will create new content in host of pokemon tournaments when you can fight others with your abilities as sonic character and with your pokemon and their advantages.Wow, It will be mind blowing if you will do that (My opinion)

My "Gaster blasters" have a bad sprite quality, ill update it soon.

EDIT: Also you scaled the "Sans Sprite" in bilinear mode? if you did that, you did a mistake.
EDIT2: You need to use Sans's original sprite, you cant just use sans's stand sprite and edit it and add him expresions yourself (colorize the Sans's original sprite if you want).
EDIT3: Also its just the gif or "Sans's Sprite" have a JPEG quality.

Last edited:
Looks great, i would make it a little faster so it shoots like a firework

Yokohama Town Zone

Almost forgot to send here progress from my hangout map!

bgazT1z.png

YuKwkKq.png

4Hg9fSs.png

cw4R7Pv.png

iUDY1Uv.png

TLoI8Ty.png

The music and the name of the map are used from Digimon Masters.

Have it as Big the Cat's ability and use his fishing rod as a grappling hook. Now that sounds like a brilliant idea.

Man, I haven't touched that in a while... Anyway, got some new SSB progress:

Some new useful options in the server options:
9UXkr47.gif

A new ping bar is added:
9szNPMO.gif

Made more progress with the SSB Bots!
BOO02y1.gif

Added more features from Smash Bros! (If you ask about the intermission screen, some of it is still work in progress with the points game mode.)
CJ7gSFr.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back