Invalid Spinning chains can change directions if you use a Whirlwind Boost while on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonicX8000

Graphic & Sprite Modder.
Judge
Noticed this in Castle Eggman Zone 1.
srb20005j.png

Normally this chain is locked, meaning that it can't change directions if your on it, but...

srb20006.png

If you have a Whirlwind Shield and you use it's boost, you can slightly "change" the direction of the chain.

srb20007.png

After many Whirlwind boosts on them, you can pretty much change them to whatever direction you please.

I don't know if this counts as a bug, so I think I should mention it here to see if it is.

*Note*
The first 2 screenshots I had 1 file added, which is my sprite replacement, which, of course doesn't contain any edited levels and stuff, all it does is replace sprites.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is an intentional function, even if its not very obvious or intuitive. Hold spin to change direction on the 360 rotating chains. In the beta, that chain faced the other direction and you needed to rotate it around to get out.

I'm not sure if the team really wants to keep this ability as its ridiculously obscure, but its safe to say it is not a bug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back