PowerPuff Girls Z

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonow Hakura said:
I already said I couldn't put my finger on what I didn't like about it. Its just not good to me. And the name isn't too creative, coping DBZ are we? Whats next? PPGGT?

Thats what I thought at first too. But can you remind the chemical X thingy in the original Powerpuff Girls series? In this series they just upgraded the chemical X to a even more powerfull chemical. Since its even more powerfull as chemical X they decided to make it chemical Z. The chemical Z is what makes it Powerpuff girls Z.

Seriously, I don't see teleporting or kamehameha waves in the series at all. Maybe you could compare the transformations to the Super Saiyan transformations, but its not the same.

I found PPGZ to be pretty horrible when I watched it, and this is coming from someone who genuinely enjoyed the original show. It's just... it lost its charm.

Omega the Hedgehog said:
I found PPGZ to be pretty horrible when I watched it, and this is coming from someone who genuinely enjoyed the original show. It's just... it lost its charm.

I had that feeling the first few episodes too. You have to get used to it before you'll realise the show is pretty decent. Make no mistakes, although the sausage-like arms in the original Powerpuff girls were a horror to watch, I still kinda liked the original PPG a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back