Madeleine McCann

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espyo

URL Snipped by Admin said:
Madeleine McCann was born 4 years ago. She has one brother Sean and a sister Amelie. She lives with her family in Rothley, Leicestershire.

Her father comes from Glasgow and has 3 sisters, Patricia, Jacqueline and Phil, and a brother John. Madeleine's Grandmother, Eileen lives in Glasgow. Her other grandparents, Sue and Brian live in Liverpool.

Both sides of the family are very close and all are working in different ways to try and help in the search for Madeleine.

Phil, who resides in Ullapool and is a teacher, has asked that the heartfelt thanks of the whole family be passed to everyone who has helped in the search so far. She said "There have been so many messages of support and prayers from people all over the world. We (the family) are overwhelmed with your assistance. The media people have been wonderful and so helpful in making everyone aware of our plight. Madeleine’s family are so grateful to you all. Please keep Madeleine in your thoughts and prayers. We pray that she will be returned to us safe and well."
It doesn't say here too explicitly, but she has been kidnapped.
From Praia da Luz, Portugal on 3rd May 2007.
Her parents are really really worried; and the news travelled the world! You can even customize your searches on Google to find Japanese results and you will find plenty of them.
Police have believes that she might have been kidnaped and is now in England.
This is quite hard to get a positive answer but: Have you seen her?
Websites: Snip
For more information: Google.

Judging by the topic title and the first post, I would of shrugged it off as a bot. That's never a good thing.

While I do understand that this is an issue, I don't see why you had to advertise it here.

I feared that the title may look like it came from a bot...
And this isn't advertising, this is a serious cause.

She's totally dead. Let's get back to feeding the Ethiopians now.

I hope everything turns out ok...but I still don't think anyone here is going to help...

After all...this forum consists of nothing but Sonic fans that stay in they'r room and play video games all day *Shot and double shot*

Well, I don't know her personally, but they showed so many pictures on the news and on the web, that if I saw her, I'd recognize her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back