tubesnow.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRose

LOL Man
This is cool. You can share anything with anybody. It was made for people who are not tech savvy. So you can share stuff like photos, movie, sites, and more with your mom. It is free and only for windows systems.

Tubes instantly builds synchronized, secure connections (what we call a "tube") between your desktop and the desktop of your friends, family, co-workers - even your other computers. Now anything you drop in a tube is whisked to the desktop of anyone you choose - and vice versa. And Tubes syncs any changes in every tube ensuring you’re always up to date - even when you don’t have an internet

www.tubesnow.com

Movie about it
http://www.tubesnow.com/tubetorials/FinalOverview/FinalOverview.html

jrose05 said:
It is free and only for windows systems.

Nuuuuu!!!

Instant phail :x

Although I think the system apple is making looks more interesting, controling other peoples computers :o (Makes helping people ALOT easier)

I don't know about you, but I prefer doing file transfers the old-fashioned way: by dragging and dropping files in network drives, or transferring by flash drive.

jrose05 said:
This is cool. You can share anything with anybody. It was made for people who are not tech savvy. So you can share stuff like photos, movie, sites, and more with your mom. It is free and only for windows systems.

Tubes instantly builds synchronized, secure connections (what we call a "tube") between your desktop and the desktop of your friends, family, co-workers - even your other computers. Now anything you drop in a tube is whisked to the desktop of anyone you choose - and vice versa. And Tubes syncs any changes in every tube ensuring you’re always up to date - even when you don’t have an internet

www.tubesnow.com

Movie about it
http://www.tubesnow.com/tubetorials/FinalOverview/FinalOverview.html

Apparently people are becoming so stupid that they need a website to download files that can easily be done from the home page of that file, or download.com. I am glad that I am an academic genius.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back