Christmas 2011 & Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a 2gig sd card since the one I was using before was full with hacks.I also got legend of zelda skyward sword,and some shoes

Christmas? It was good. I came out of it richer by getting:

• Portal 2
  • Burnout Paradise
  • Mario Kart 7
  • Cars 2 on Blu-ray
  • A tabletop Foosball thing
  • A TI-84 Plus
  • TOOTSIE ROLLS. LOTS OF TOOTSIE ROLLS.
  • Ride Along with Rainbow Dash (nothing makes you question your sexuality like brushing a toy pony's mane!)
I also got $50, which I still have. Oh, and someone drew me a picture, if that counts.

And since giving is what really matters (or some bullshit like that), I gave:

• A 3 month premium dA membership to a friend
  • Professor Layton and the Eternal Diva to my mother
  • A popcorn tin to my dad (he likes popcorn, you see)
  • A couple packs of cards to my older brother
  • Ride Along with Twilight Sparkle to my little brother (her mane is atrocious! I think I'm going to comb it for him while he's away.)

Ever Christmas, I and my family think of Santa Clause as Jesus. That's why I now he's real.
But I celebrate Christmas as my birthday. So I have a lot of fun on Christmas.

Last edited:
Haven't you ever heard of St. Nicholas? He was a real guy that Santa was based off of, you know. Your family should look into that. Pretending Santa is Jesus is quite silly, if you ask me. Quite funny indeed.

IRC said:
15:48:34 | <Majro> I think the cross would have snapped under Santa Claus' weight if this was true.

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

• Ride Along with Rainbow Dash (nothing makes you question your sexuality like brushing a toy pony's mane!)
A close friend got me an Apple Jack figure for Christmas. I set it up next my other figurines, pulled out the hairbrush, and immediately began to doubt myself. And then, I thought of the future children I will have. What if they're girls? What if they want me to play with them? Will a man flinch before a plastic pony? Hell no.

Now to hope my girls like ponies, and not some disgustingly mushy Polly Pockets or something

The best Christmas I had so far? I got:

Books, games, UPC card to my TV and a new PC with Win7! Maybe I'll post my *ahem* "clean" desktop. Oh and a Perplexus. The ball with 125 roads of logical suffering. Why... why the hardest difficulty?

Oh and a Perplexus. The ball with 125 roads of logical suffering. Why... why the hardest difficulty?

I love those things. Never been able to mess around with one outside the box though. It just figure, they box it in just such a way that you can't get the full experience without buying it.

Boy, where do I start...

1. A 3DS bundle with SM3DL.
2. A gaming computer (Runs UDK rather smoothly. My old laptop couldn't run it.)
3. A digital keyboard (Casio)
4. Portal 2 (XBOX 360 version, my PC version couldn't run. Bought with my money.)
5. Sonic Generations for 3DS (Also bought with my money.)
6. MW3 (XBOX 360 version.)
7. Money (Obviously...)
8. 2 Flatscreen TVs. (One for Mom's and one for Dad's)
9. 2 Mario Kart LEGO kits.

I'm pretty sure that costs a total of 12 hundred dollars. I only expected a quarter of what I got.

This Christmas went over quite well, and I came out of it with the following:

-Super Mario 3D Land
-Starfox 64 3D
-Kill Bill Vol 1 & 2
-Torches/Foster The People
-The Dark Tower: The Gunslinger
-LoZ: SS
-Some new headphones, I go through a pair in a month. :P

It was a pretty good, and people enjoyed the gifts I got them. Especially my cousin with Shadow of the Colossus, it was fun seeing him freak out at the size of the first colossus. xD

I like how Hannkuah and Xmas vacations were on the same time, so I got to visit NYC for Xmas, it was quite flashy. Also got a shitload of gaemz from the Nintendo World:
Pokemon Rumble Blast, Super Mario 3D Land, LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7, Mario Kart 7, Sonic Generations 3DS (nice dissapointment Sega, Classic Sonic gets homing attack that only homes enemies and not items on the 2nd stage woo, also I think the 3DS should be good enough for 3D stage layout, look at Super Mario 3D Land), Kirby's Return to Dream Land and Zelda: Skyward Sword. Also got me a cute lil Zekrom doll because I felt like it and because I felt like it and yeah.

Didn't really get much this year. Got a new calendar (like always), random candies, a Super Mario sheet music book (I'm a piano player), and not much elsWHAT IS THAT REPLACEMENT WII DOING SAVING ITSELF FOR LAST

I got all I wanted for Christmas, a 3DS, Mario 3D Land, Kirby's Return to Dreamland and Sonic Generations for XBOX 360. :D

Merry Belated Christmas everyone. My Christmas was alright, I didn't ask for anything this year, but it seems my lovely friends and family decided to get me things anyway.

$100 Canada moneys
iTunes money
Some girly lotion stuff, jewelry.. Bunch of clothes
A giant MLP:FiM coloring book.. I got 2 for some odd reason
A 20th Anniversary Sonic Plush
Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing Knuckles figurine
A bowtie..
Mario and Sonic at the
Oh, and my father is still trying to get me a Nintendo 3DS but he's having trouble after the weeks massive Boxing Day week sales. Last night we tried to get one, but everywhere was just empty.

That's all.. And.. Happy New Years everyone! Hope 2012 will be great for the bunch of you!

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

Happy New Year FROM THE WOOOOOOOOORLD OF TOMORROOOOOW!

I keep forgetting there was such a thing called Timezones. I'm still live in the past :D

Yep, 2012 in here too.

And I got NOTHING this year. Nothing for Christmas, as I don't celebrate it, and nothing for New Year. I'm not bothered though, a YEAR LEAP is more than enough to give me hope and make me happy.

Happy new year full of alcohol poisoning and burns from fireworks!
What a great way to celebrate a new year...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back