sugestion

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that's bad how? I never even noticed that, it's not at all important.

The reason for the shoe change has to do with a design change made partway through the game. Things like that happen when you make a real game for the first time - just look at some of the Sonic 1 sprites, missing stripes on his shoe, etc. Note that some of the sprites for regular sonic made later also have black for the bottom of the shoes.

There's only secret characters in SRB2JTE of SPMoves. Unless you mean Super Sonic, in which case you are, my boy, an idiot.

That's what Sega wants you to believe. Frankly, I think they are (or at least Tails is) MUCH cuter with than without.

I don't even want to fathom why Sega thinks toeless is good. Or why the same toeless characters never take off their gloves. It's a conspiracy. Or a trap, if you believe Admiral Ackbar.

So is Tikal.

ANOTHER FACT: Big's voice actor WAS that of Duke Nukem. Not so anymore, considering 4Krap taking over, but even still.

I was just playen Knuckles chaotix and I was thinking, someone should make Mighty for Srb2, or maybe even Ray from SegaSonic the hedgehog.

mightypicture28um.png

That's just for someone else to take it from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back