• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

My level again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kim the Fox!!!

What am I doing here?
Hey guys, check this out. My second level in SRB2 DB.
Moderator Notice:
editing beta period expired, links removed
It's isn't a level, because it has no end. I made slime, water, acid, floating platform and stairs. Comment my first steps on level programming and please give me hints. Thank you for all support.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hm, I'll test this in a bit and give you some ideas, mkay? Try doing other things too once you get better too, like a zoom tube and also try out some linedef effects. The only way to get better is to practice!
OMFG MY 101st post! YAYZ!

Last edited:
Tested, and I must say that you're learning well. Gargoyle puzzles aren't use that often, but it's still a nice little trick to know.
Just one question. This has been bugging me for a while; Those little patches of grass you have? How'd you get the texture GFZGRASS to appear on it's sides? I've tried everything and :L no use.

I used it on the middle textures on the linedefs of the grass floor. Then I checked the flag Lower Unpegged, put it on the two sides and then check the double-sided flag. If something is wrong, tell me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back