What have you recently bought?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just a little curious and see what this community's interests by asking what you guys bought recently. So start postin'. You don't need to post why.

I recently bought a pre-owned Final Fantasy XIII from gamestop, because if I beat or don't like the game and return it within 7 days, I get a full refund and pick another game *COUGHREDDEDREDEMPTIONCOUGH*.

2 USB geckos, Wii power suppy, Tapatalk Pro, 1TB SATA hard drive, 16GB microSD, two classic controller pros, Bayoneta, Sam and Max Season One, Two and Three

Last edited:

Not bad, let me know how the graphics card runs (got Crysis?) I'm looking to get a GTS 250 1gb.

What have I bought lately? Not much, really, I've been in massive debt over a TV, I got a Laserjet 3550 for free if that counts?

Oh, okay, how about a Quad Xeon Server with 2GB RAM then? Yeah, I bought that a while back. :|

Ask me again in a month, I'll have a long list. ;_;

Starcraft 2 Collector's Edition plus express shipping, which was just over $110. I also got Super Mario Galaxy with free shipping, which was $50 and then $20 off another video game purchase. Still deciding whether that will be for MH:Tri, Sin and Punishment 2, or Metroid: Other M. The fact that the classic controller pro combo seems to be backordered makes me think I might be better off preordering something else.

Groceries.

wait no I live with my parents

The most recent things I've bought are Warioware DIY, a used copy of Crash Team Racing (instruction manual and everything! :D) and a cheapo headset, which I've already lost. ;-;

Groceries! Yeah!!

I really can't remember the last 'other' thing I bought. Renting a boat a few weeks back comes to mind...

My most recent thing I purchased would be WarioWare D.I.Y.

Wait.

I also purchased the Official Nintendo Mag a few days ago. SUPER SCRIBBLENAUTS! :D

EDIT: Now using the official name. :3

Last edited:
Resident Evil 4 for my wii. The controls work great for a wii game and it is as fun as the game cube and play station 2 versions. Love the story also, only got the game for 15 dollars too.

A playstation 2 memory card for a friends birthday. He loved it and he gave me his old, Max Memory 32MB memory card. Sure its wierd and its not official but hey, I now got 3 Play Station 2 memory cards.

Core i7 720QM laptop, 4GB RAM and a HD5470, 500GB HDD and a 1920x1080 screen.

And it only set me back £721, yay for college funds from my grandparents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back