Drifters Characters (2.0 versions released)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Nitemare has been having problems with acceleration actually. I want him to have slow accel but SRB2 doesn't handle it correctly. Also thank you for the compliment on Senku's anger form. I really gotta replace the emeralds later with something more convincing, Senku isn't suppose to use rings only cause he isn't from where Sonic is nor does he know anything about "Chaos Emeralds", so it's all a bit screwy.

metalsonicmk72 said:
Well if Nitemare has a slow accel will the gliding speed make up for it?

I think I know what you're saying, yes, if you glide, he goes at top speed, so there is no reason run at the start of the level, just glide then you are at top speed

Senku Niola said:
Well, Nitemare has been having problems with acceleration actually.
Code:
acceleration = player->accelstart + player->speed*player->acceleration;
Either that or you could try setting his thrustfactor to 1.

Thrustfactor is either buggy, broken, or just wasn't programmed right. Reason being when I put it to 2 or 1 you almost NEVER hit running frames.

Thrustfactor controls accel which controls the spring control somehow since SRB2 seems to use acceleration to travel forward in the air or something.

Ok, everyone check the first post, I have a new sprite and I want to know if I should switch, cause right now I have only standing and most of the side running (no arms) done for frames, I want to check before I get any farther into the project cause if I change I'll need to restart kinda, cause the proportions will be odd kinda. (feet & hands)

Re: Senku is done, Senya got finished, Nitemare spotlighted

Senku Niola said:
Nitemare Flame 4.0[
NITEA2-2.png

PLAYA2A822.png
?

No replacement please... Nitemare looks badass now. That human pic just looks lame by comparison. Or, if you must replace him, add scars and the like to increase the badass rating.

Senku Niola said:
Reminds me of William Taylor from NiGHTS Journey of Dreams. Human Nitemare looked more angry in the drawing Senku made in the Fancharacters topic (Senku, I edited my post's original Fancharacters list last night with the human versions of your characters, if you haven't noticed).

EDIT: I wanted to say something:
1. Looks like you cancelled Angel (I can understand Darkwind's cancellation, he was a dark blue Tails with a yellow ski hat).

Suchi-Rukara-Chan looks like a mixture bitween Amy and Blaze. I like her, though. I wonder how Suchi-Rukara-Kun looks like...

Of, course I would make human Senku and Senya. For now I think I'll leave this topic alone for a bit, I am seriously having almost no motivation to work on more sprites at the moment. For now this topic can be used for the download links, expect minor updates and stuff though.

Ok, just for consistency issues you all might wanna redownload the wads, The only update to these are mostly just Senku now has SNKU rather than play, Senya has SNYA, and Nitemare has NITE. Since this was kinda minor, no changes to the version number were made. Also, rather than work on Nitemare, cause his sprites keep boring me to death. I made something kinda simpler, Sinkoo. (Shut up for those of you that know who Sinkoo is, I don't care. >>)

Wait a sec...if Sinkoo is 100% done where's DL? Also, you're still going to *eventually* do hedgehog Nite, right?

Sinkoo lacks an ability, so he'll be out at soon as I give him one, and of course I'll make a Nitemare I already have SOME frames done of him, I'm just having spriters block on how to do some of the newer animations for him and which animations to use where in the wad. My main time to work on wads is during the summer, so I might work on him alot then, but I also need to get some exercise this year. Last year I didn't get to. Stupid laziness. X.x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back