Pinball table

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espyo

This is a match wad of a Pinball Table.
Well, it isn't that much great as a match level, but the level is funny!
Try it out: http://www.sendspace.com/file/qh9ti0
Here is the drill: The rings are located in the table, yet, the main batlle is outside the table, because you can't toss rings on the table.
It's got some cool features, like, bumpers, the bottom hole, and the launcher!
[Sorry, ImageShack is not working...]

Cooool! :D

The most funny thing has to be when you are standing on the top of the table and you are looking threw the glass how other players are bumping around. ^____^

Nice job!

Crap, beaten, I was gonna make this. Ah well, *downloads* Not quite what I expected, dosen't work at all with spinball.soc.

Hey, just because I made this level, doesn't mean that you guys need to abort the ones that you are making.
Release them! It doesn't matter if there is tons of Pinball Table wads on the forum!

A Pinball table? That remembers me to play Sonic Spinball more often on my Gamecube. Why Gamecube? I have "Sonic Gems Collection" and there I can play the Game Gear version of Sonic Spinball. Maybe you can make wads of these tables.

Nah, someone else could make a mod about that. I just did this level for fun. Besides, I'm already making the Sonic Heroes mod.

Link-Mario said:
A Pinball table? That remembers me to play Sonic Spinball more often on my Gamecube. Why Gamecube? I have "Sonic Gems Collection" and there I can play the Game Gear version of Sonic Spinball. Maybe you can make wads of these tables.

You know, I expected somone to suggest that back when I made Spinball.soc, but nonetheless, I still have a prewritten response to that:

Draykon said:
I knew someone would ask that question. Which is why I pre-wrote a list of reasons why I'm not going to make a Sonic Spinball level pack:
1. It would require an unhealthy amound of FOFs.
2. The flippers would be pretty much impossible.
3. Several of the gimmiks in Sonic Spinball would make it impossible.
4. I only make levels that I decided to make.
5. I don't feel like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back