• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

How do you make a wad without it messing up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dD_Daz

How do you make a wad without it messing up the only thing i can think of is them replacing sonic so when they mess up the game wont quit itself thats why i did that with dib.wad and dD_Daz.wad so can anybody help me out........tell me!

I don't understand what you want to know... can you structure your sentences more clearly? :?

Yeah... learn to not use run-on sentences. I do not understand anything that says. Really.

dD_Daz said:
How do you make a wad without it messing up the only thing i can think of is them replacing sonic so when they mess up the game wont quit itself thats why i did that with dib.wad and dD_Daz.wad so can anybody help me out........tell me!

He want's to know:

dD_Daz Revamped said:
How do you make a wad so it won't bugger up the game. The only thing I can think of is to replace the sonic.plr so when they mess up the game wont quit itself, that is what i did that with the dib and dD_Daz wads. If you can help... tell me!

Is that clearer?

Not really, that was a run-on, too. Not to mention, he didn't tell us when the error happens or what error it is.

I did try at least, I understood what he meant, I just can't explain myself very well. My English Sucks (espically when it comes to Put this in you're own words).

So he wanted to say that he loaded a .plr file into XWE and the game crashed, because srb2.exe realizes that it was modified / invalid.

Well if you want to make a character, you don't have to load one of the basic-characters into XWE. There is a sticky-topic how to create a custom character and it is very good!

Give me or any other good character wadder the wad, and I'll give you the working version of the wad and tell you exactly what was wrong with it, and how you could fix it.

.........wow, that was a long sentence.

ok but tell them to go to the dib.wad forum and fix that plz :D

ok this is what happends when i make a wad when he falles down when bouncing up a spring the game messes up when he is picked up by tails he messes up the only thing i can do so it does not mess up is let the wad replace sonic so can anybody help me plz?

A common issue. Use the XWE beta to disable autocapsing lumpnames, then rename the last few lumps to PLAYa*a* instead of PLAYA*A* (With * meaning a varying number)

ok this is what happends when i make a wad when he falles down when bouncing up a spring the game messes up when he is picked up by tails he messes up the only thing i can do so it does not mess up is let the wad replace sonic so can anybody help me plz?

HELL!!!

use ". . . ." these ones
and ", , , ," these ones
and maybe "! ! ! !" these ones... :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back