• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Thinking of making a silver sprite and finishing it soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a joke JTE. I just wanted to make him feel better. I was saying alot of people are mean to noobs because they (most of them) act stupid but they learn the rules just like me. I'm sorry for being "an idiot" in your eyes JTE.

Jason: No flaming. This is an official warning. Do this crap again and that'll be a tempban.

Super The Hedgehog: I suggest you read the frikken rules. Jason is pushing it, however, he IS right at some level. Get a little common sense. Don't post "I'm making a project" and then two seconds later realize how much WORK it is and then say "Never mind". Look at how much effort it'll be BEFORE you say you're going to do it. Makes you look a LOT less stupid.

Everyone else involved: Don't be an asshat.

Lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back