SRB2 WinCE port to ZHD using Liberate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colson

lyra x bonbno is esbt shop
I am wondering if it would be possible to compile the WinCE version of the SRB2 source to be used in Liberate for the Zune HD. This is Liberate-> http://www.zuneboards.com/forums/download-openzdk-applications/54495-liberate-explorer-zune-hd.html
In short, Liberate "unlocks" the potential of the ZHD by allowing access to the inner Windows CE that it is based off of.

If a WinCE build for arm machines was made, I could test it.

(Sorry if I was unclear, let me know if you need more details/need me to clear things up.)

Maybe... If you or anyone knows a code to let the WinCE build handle an ARM machine instead of the standard processor, it might just work.

Some years ago, there used to be a Windows Mobile port (which is essentially WinCE). Talk to Logan or Alam on how to obtain the source for that and how to compile. You could probably get it working on ZHD with comparatively little effort.

Maybe... If you or anyone knows a code to let the WinCE build handle an ARM machine instead of the standard processor, it might just work.

I'm pretty sure that during the compilation you choose which architecture you want to build for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back