What is everyone working on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see

Uh, I used a program. Paint tool SAI using the brush tool. Of course, it's not the same as real painting...But I've always used a pencil to draw up until recently.

Well its good. better than anything I could draw. I draw in pencil too. I never get the sizes and proportions correct. My drawings can be a bit lumpy sometimes. like this one

New_Bitmap_Image__3_.bmp

just kidding

---------- Post added at 04:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 AM ----------

I forgot to post this earlier (I posted the small version)
here is my FULLSIZE animated GIF
(If you think its cheesy its suppose to be)

SONIC_KILLS_PEOPLE.gif

have fun (but not too much)

Last edited:
Eye spy pie!

What's the FPS on your animation? It's very smooth :P
Somehow I think the part when the first stick figure falls is the best. The body seems to really carry weight and the drop seems realistic, yet at the same time it looks simple and seems to flow well...if that makes any sense xD

My animation is at normal GIF speed

Eye spy pie!

What's the FPS on your animation? It's very smooth :P
Somehow I think the part when the first stick figure falls is the best. The body seems to really carry weight and the drop seems realistic, yet at the same time it looks simple and seems to flow well...if that makes any sense xD

Thank you. although anything that wasnt smooth was coverered in blood. i made this in a simple frame by frame stick program called Pivoit (its free). I originally made it because I was bored and I had never really used blood before.

the sonic with the gun is the sonic pic in the srb2 manual, but modified to hold a gun.

Actually, now, I'm working on a Manga based after a Roleplay I'm in on the Roblox forum. It's called: "Sonic the Hedgehog: Metal Sonic's Last Stand". I'm wondering if I should color it or not. It IS a Manga, after all.

What I am working on right now:
A wad of my OC, Steel the Echidna; S_SKIN is made, just gotta make the sprites.
A level for the OLDC, Big Rock Battle Zone; haven't bothered with anything yet, but it will be a big improvement from the original, which both will be released after the contest.
I am also working on the silver wad, making some sprites for it.
A possible fanfic of Sonic, and another possible fanfic about kids that can turn into animals
A sprite comic for another forum
I think that's it.

Just good old Sonic Mars... and possibly a secret game staring a yellow smiley face dude who happens to be an archaeologist.

Working on a match level called Digital Forest Zone. Part of my multiplayer pack called Digital Enviroments that will not be released soon because I have school 7 days a week. Also working on Doom Builder Video Tutorials for those who want to learn the art of map making. ^_^

Nothing.

Eh, well I'm making a level in Littlebigplanet. But it's not a priority in anyway, it's for fun. Other then that, I'm honestly not doing anything.

I'm currently working on a level and character wad. The level taking place on Eggman's battleships, and my character wad being Joka from Klonoa.

My knuckles gameplay in Srb2. I've been using sonic so much that I felt lost when I was using him the other day in someones force skinned server

Everything I'm working on sucks ten times over. This includes: Dessert Match Zone, Castle Match Zone, and Arid Canyon Zone on the guitar. >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back