Video Game Ownage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naga

True liar.
I was bored, and just staring at some random screencap thought "Why not post this?". Well, yeah.

Pictures/videos, and maybe descriptions of ownage you've managed in ANY video game; against AI, friends, people over the 'net, etc.

Wish I had more, but you can get killed many times over when minimsing for just a few seconds... cheapos.

Timberland, CTF; as you can see, [ÇF] essentially owned. Obviously, I'm Naga. Just look at the overall team scores.

Also, this stems from too much Halo. last time I checked, we frequently play for around 3-5 hours a day, usually nonstop.

I don't know how we manage it, but we do.

The Computer i play Halo on dosent have the internet connection working propley so i play AI Levels =P
Also, Lawl, 66 kills, did you think you were Playing team deathmatch/slayer?

light dasher said:
The Computer i play Halo on dosent have the internet connection working propley so i play AI Levels =P
Also, Lawl, 66 kills, did you think you were Playing team deathmatch/slayer?

No. I know it is CTF; it's a slight "strategy" me and Cross employ; we kill off the largest threats first, then attract the attention of the other team. In doing this, one of our team (usually the closest at the time, and seeing as me and Cross usually stick together like glue...) grab the flag and flee, usually "assasinating" (instant kill with a melee attack; attack the back of the enemy) someone while running. With the right levels, we can hold off an entire team, provided 1. We have sufficient cover, and 2. we're on slightly even or higher ground than the enemy.

With this, we usually amass large killcounts. If either of us thought we were playing slayer (we decide on the gametype, so this essentially impossible), the kills could be around 200. Normally we have between 40 (bad day) and 120 (wootness), but it's mostly around the 60-100 range.

Also, Cross was the host. And I am somewhat good in the art of "lag shooting".

Dang, I need to get that video (Filmed with a REAL camera) of me and a few other horde's pwning EVERYONE at stormwind.

http://omega.sepwich.com/Stuff/Videos/TF2Defend23min.avi (Warning: Contains gore)

Omega recorded that video of Team Fortress 2, though I was also in said netgame, with a few others from here too (I believe there was yoshibot, Sonict, Furyhunter, Logan_GBA, and ShadowHog, not sure if there were any others). The other team had captured all our points except for the very last one, which we were to defend. At first I seriously doubted we would succeed as we had 23 minutes on the clock (as you can hear from my voice chat), but for some reason we were able to hold them off for that long. The other team got pretty close to defeating us, but we prevailed, which is really quite amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back