I... I... actually found an MMORPG that I actually like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaysakado

*gasp*

...regardless, all others still suck.

Anyways, the MMORPG is Urban Dead(I have a link to it in my sig, where it says "Click here"), and it's about zombies and humans in the quarantined city of Malton fighting each other. I actually first joined sometime in January of '06, but I commited suicide, thinking it was funny, then thought it wasn't possible to revive yourself, and I didn't like being a zombie, so I quit. So, I recently read a little about and found that you, indeed, can be revived.

So, any of you play?

BTW, don't be startled when you click the link in my sig, just click the link at the bottom of the page my sig links to, I just want you all to get your brains eaten by me before you go play UD.

EDIT: Whoops, set the invisible text to the wrong color. Err... not that I have invisible text in this message. And if I did, it's not right above this line.

You know, the text isn't "invisable" with someone that uses a different skin. :P

Meh,Ill try it but it sound like runescape a little.human killing zombies.(quest)

But since your expressing it,Ill try it tommorow and say what I think of

Autosaver said:
Meh,Ill try it but it sound like runescape a little.human killing zombies.(quest)

But since your expressing it,Ill try it tommorow and say what I think of
Actually, it isn't like Runescape because of one difference: There's no clearly outlined goal. In Runescape, it's like "Bring me back the magical toilet plunger to get your reward!," but in UD, it's more like "Do whatever you want, just try not to die."

I found a zombie and wasted 10 ap and missed all those times.>.>
Really you just click,search,kill.

ANY tips for leveling up?*shot*

Well actually, the level-up system is different than most games: instead of leveling up when you have enough XP, you buy skills with your XP, and with each skill you have, you go up a level.

Anyways, at first it's hard to get XP, but once you buy some Military skills, it'll be easy. By the way, what class did you start out as?

I played that a while ago, but I died a lot. I never could get someone to reverse the change from zombie. I might give it another shot, though.

EDIT: I'll be wandering around as Boinciel4.

Like I said, it's hard until you get some military skillz. Anyways, forcing people to get to UD through the link in my sig was a good idea! My brain count (Yes, that's a link) has increased drastically!

Edit: Why the link go boom-boom?

Edit2: Oh, it's because PHPBB doesn't support !s in links. I'll try making it an HTML link.

Edit3: Wewt, HTML link worked.

Uh,like millarty that starts with a first aid kit and pistol.I dont feel like going back tho.

Ive been a zombie started a new account and now Im starting over again.>.>

No, I mean the military skills that increase your hit percentage and damage. :/

Also, you realize it's possible to be revived?

Yes I know,but its like impossible to find anyone and still at lvl 1.

Oh look I got 6 exp and 30 ap and no more pistol ammo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back