NiGHTS Journey of Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well today's the release date... I'm looking forward to seeing what you guys think about it. The official trailer really makes it seem Disney-ish, but the gameplay trailers look neat and I'm considering this as an addition to my wish list.

JEV3 said:
Well today's the release date... I'm looking forward to seeing what you guys think about it. The official trailer really makes it seem Disney-ish, but the gameplay trailers look neat and I'm considering this as an addition to my wish list.
Im going to look it up on youtube and see if they already have level one or somthing. I just love how they put the 2p mode on it,Hmm Well I just saw a bit of the last level... Its kind of the same but, *Warning just a itsy bitsy spoiler*It has the theme song with lyrics on the last level.

akirahedgehog said:
I'm 99% sure my grandparents have the game and I will be receving it for Christmas. This is going to be a great year.
Well I have it now and so far... The bomb! I had fun so far on wi-fi and story mode so far , the story is good, the 2 childs have thier own levels and stuff to do. Nights talks very proper english , its very lovely to here her voice some times. The nightopians so far made me wonder because you have this door called MY DREAM kind of like chao garden , but gets better because of wi-fi you can just go to somone elses garden when you feel bored. Reala is very evil/cute looking if you count in the jester hat. The Last level is just like twin seeds ,but more longer, Man Wizeman looks 5x weirder than before. And why are those stupid kids ,Helen And Will always get so stupid* BTW The town thier in looks like a more city like version of england because of BigBen the clock tower nights stands on.* I miss the old tower.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back