srb20007.png

srb20011.png

srb20013.png

srb20021.png

srb20030.png

srb20035.png

srb20027.png

Demon Kirby said:
+ White shoes. :P Meh, just did it because I preferred that shade of blue. >> seems to make him look more like modern Sonic.
I came up with the white shoes idea :P Well those skins are good, but I thought Dark Spine Sonic was purple. I wished those skins were released. *sigh*

I'll try making a more purple Dark Spine Sonic soon. The source image I had was a bit different. >> Plus I'm colorblind, sooo, yeah...

As for realeasing them...

PLAY.png

PLAY3.png

PLAY2.png

HYPER SONILDOW said:
Damn! The Wolf Sonic is the best skin I have seen! You kick ass! Well... NVM. Great Job.
Thank ya. In the process of making a modified/updated Darkspine Sonic right now.

Ashnal said:
Wow, someone else on this forum who knows how to use photoshop correctly. Nice Skins.
I actually use GIMP, not Photoshop. I want to get PS though, but my Christmas money went towards other items.

Sorry for the doublepost, buuut...

srb20039.png

srb20040.png

srb20042.png

PLAY-1.png

If the color still seems off to you guys, let me know. I can fix that easily.

Also, any requests? :P

darkness claw said:

I wouldn't say purple, it kind of looks light blue with a darker bluish tint in it.

It's Dark Blue with a Red fire around him! Jeez, Blue + Red = Purple. Seriously, how do people forget the primary-secondary color relationship so often?

hes NOT really purple thats only the aura from his body!! play sonic and the secret rings and you will know that he doesnt have a shade of purple w/o aura -_- good grief,,,,,

Chaos Knux said:
darkness claw said:

I wouldn't say purple, it kind of looks light blue with a darker bluish tint in it.

It's Dark Blue with a Red fire around him! Jeez, Blue + Red = Purple. Seriously, how do people forget the primary-secondary color relationship so often?

Okay! God. Didn't have to tell me the second time Choas Knux! Darkness Claw already told me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back