Drifters Characters (2.0 versions released)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The links are all fine, IE doesn't work with them though, you need to use Firefox for some ODD reason. Also why have I gotten no example what what I should do for Senya's run? :/ All I really need for an example is a stick figure or something.

slideythingyjw0.png

Stick figure dosen't really convey it that well, but I hope you get the idea.

Blowing hair, plus the blue thingnamajig would look more shiny, like ice, and might be animated itself.

Hey, you wanted an example, and a stick figure standing on a blue thing happens to be the limit of my artistic ability.

Uh, that would ruin it completely. Also NO soc editing the characters! Only thok item, spin item, and other S_SKIN still only. :<

Side note: Senya beta 2 is out. I also reuploaded Senku Senya and Nitemare cause most of you people kept complaining about the links. Complaint again and I wont give simpathy. (Use Firefox) You might wanna re get the three wads anyways I think I modified them before.

hi

Senku_the_swordshog said:
Uh, that would ruin it completely. Also NO soc editing the characters! Only thok item, spin item, and other S_SKIN still only. :<

Side note: Senya beta 2 is out. I also reuploaded Senku Senya and Nitemare cause most of you people kept complaining about the links. Complaint again and I wont give simpathy. (Use Firefox) You might wanna re get the three wads anyways I think I modified them before.

Senku_the_swordshog
How do you download this thing?
because when I click them it comes in full text and numbers...

Wierd.I downloaded it successfully,but it screws up in the launcher.

Edit:Hmm...It says that 0 bytes have been downloaded.Wierd.I'll reset my comp and try again.

Edit2:Still says 0 bytes.Somethings wrong with the upload.Sorry to bug you about it.

Maincfg's were moved, hopefully it fixes the problem with the text popping up during downloads. Anyways I reuploaded them AGAIN I'm getting tired of this ...

You know, I am annoyed. I cant play as Nitemare and i download him 9-100 times and i load his file and it still does not work! *ERGH*

PS: sorry if this is spam i'm new

Senya is 14 the backpack I forgot in all the other versions. She carries many many things within it. Think like those hammer space things. Someone give me a working running idea so I can finish her. >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back