This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Sepia Swamp will no longer be updated on this thread. Go here to see future updates with the map: https://mb.srb2.org/showthread.php?t=45089

Introducing my third SRB2Kart map, I give you, Sepia Swamp! A challenging 3-lap course where you through a ghastly landscape. The level design of the map is heavily inspired by Crystal Abyss and the Ghost Island levels from Pac-Man World 2.

V2 CHANGES:
  • Fixed an issue where certain characters would fall through one of the bridge gaps if a player used the boost pad or a sneaker.
  • Fixed up the Boss Waypoints near the end of the map.

V1:
  • Intial release.

Attachments

• kart0006.gif
    kart0006.gif
    2.2 MB · Views: 462
  • kart0007.gif
    kart0007.gif
    2.5 MB · Views: 476
  • kart0010.gif
    kart0010.gif
    4.4 MB · Views: 403
  • kr_sepiaswamp_v2.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 432
  • kr_sepiaswamp_v2.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 437
Last edited:
Welcome to releases! My only real issue is this orange looking splosh around the end (which I guess is just blood, but the colormap turns it orange), which took me by surprise when it happened because it wasn't really clear that even was an obstacle. I dunno maybe a spike pit could have done the same job? I dunno, but aside from that, I enjoyed it!

Welcome to releases! My only real issue is this orange looking splosh around the end (which I guess is just blood, but the colormap turns it orange), which took me by surprise when it happened because it wasn't really clear that even was an obstacle. I dunno maybe a spike pit could have done the same job? I dunno, but aside from that, I enjoyed it!
Thanks! Also, yeah. That's meant to be a blood puddle. In a later version, I'll get around to changing it.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back